• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Refia2309

Am willing to help anyone to evolve pokemon by trade.

Send me a PM if interested

PS. I am in the GMT +1 timezone

Last edited:

Devout

Nincada Trainer
Need to evo my graveler.

PM Me Thanks.

Resolved.

Last edited:

Chriskona

Trade done

Last edited:

Svades

Smexy Trainer
Need help evolving my Haunter.
Private message me.
Please note I am new to these forums, so I might not be as quick since I'm not savvy with all the features, etc.
FC: 4785-7176-3576

Edit* Nevermind, got a friend to do it.

Last edited:

Ryanp

Hi, was wondering if someone could help me evolve my Electabuzz, which would be great. Codes in sig

miqe

Hi, was wondering if someone could help me evolve my Electabuzz, which would be great. Codes in sig

I can help with that as I'm also looking for someone to help me evolve my conkeldurr.

3DS Friend Code: 3626 0826 1830.

*trade completed*

Last edited:

koo koo puff

Unown Agent
Hello, I need some help in evolving my Phantump. I'll be online for a while in this website for about an hour. After that please shoot me a pm when you are able to help.

Edit: trade complete, thank you all for the help ^^

Last edited:

Ryanp

I'm going to be on for about a hour or two

StaticPichu

I need help with trading my Kadabra into Alakazam in Omega Ruby. PM me or reply if you can help me out. Thanks!
3DS friend code: 2766 8281 5671

EDIT: Done

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
If anyone needs help evolving their Pokemon, feel free to ask me via PM.

For item-induced evolutions, please provide the correct item onto the Pokemon prior to trade or, at least, let me know if you don't have the required item, so I can provide one for you if I happen to have a spare.

It's a free service, so I don't need anything in return.

Jaztwo

Hello, i need help to evolve my schyther and haunter. if you anyone wants to help feel free to PM me :D

Hasty

Moonside
Hi, I need someone to help me move 13 Pokemon from my X to AS game. I'm offering:
10 ANIV Moltres (Lv 70 with little Exp.)
+Shiny Event Zigzagoon OR +2 of the "new released" Berry's (Custap etc.)
To add to this^, I can also help you evolve some Pokemon. :p

Last edited:

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
If anyone could help evolve a Haunter...I'd be very grateful!