• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I'm looking for cover fossils, heartscales and jaw fossils, in return I can help you evolve your pokemon. VM me.

Last edited:

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Need to evolve my Electabuzz, PM me if you can help

EDIT: Done

Last edited:

Gin 94

Hello there!

I'm looking for someone who is willing to help me with my Haunter. I will help too, of course. :)

Just PM me with your Friendcode and I will add you. :)

Edit: Done

Last edited:

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
I need someone to help me evolve my Porygon. As a reward I will give you a PP Max! Send me a PM.

Edit: Done.

Last edited:

TheCipherZero

Need help evolving my scyther karrablast shelmet and haunter pm me If interested

Soberheartless

Hey guys. Can anyone help me evolve my Electabuzz :) ?

Meowth City

Staff member
If anyone needs help evolving their Pokemon, feel free to ask me via PM.

For item-induced evolutions, please provide the correct item onto the Pokemon prior to trade or, at least, let me know if you don't have the required item, so I can provide one for you if I happen to have a spare.

It's a free service, so I don't need anything in return.

Tessaanne

I need help evolving 3 of my Pokemon. They all have the proper items. Please PM me.

All done go now. Thanks.

Last edited:

Blaze990

Trade Completed!

Last edited:

Soldi

Need to evolve my scyther if you can help me :)
FC: 3282-4900-3753
pm me
thanks

Trade done!

Last edited:
Need help evolving a Graveler, Machoke, and two Clamperls, and a Seadra.
FC: 0259-0278-3830
PM if you can help, thanks.

Last edited:

Space Ghost

The Enigma in Space
If anyone still needs help on evolving some mons I'm game. Time Zone is GMT -4; free tomorrow so pm me and I'll get back to you at my earliest convenience.