• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Looking for someone to help me evolve my Onix. Please PM me if you can help :)

EDIT: Trade complete :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I've been playing for over 1o years. glad to be here.

Right now, I do need help evolving my Pumpkaboo. my Friend Code is 1865-0825-9638. Any help would be much appreciated :)

EDIT: Trade complete!

Last edited:

KartDriver3412

Trying for Success
Hey there, I need some help evolving a machoke and magmar if anyone could help me. Thanks!

Oh and my friend code is 3282-2800-2446

Edit: Trade completed, thanks!

Last edited:

Pirate9490

Anyone free to help evolve my Magmar please?

Friend code: 0619-4264-8045

litleo729

<--- Latest Shiny
Can someone please help me evolve my poliwhirl?
FC: 1650-3784-5959

pikapop

Pika hugger ❤
Hello! I need help evolving my porygon to porygon z anyone can help?
FC: 2809-9033-8647

hidethecandy

Ace Trainer
Hey I'll be checking periodically today for anyone who needs help evolving some Pokemon. I need to evolve my Kadabra (holding a masterball so I can transfer him Y->Omega Ruby) so PM me so we can figure a time that works for us.

doomtree

Anyone free to help me evolve my spritzee?
I'm unfortunately only free for a little while longer tonight (about an hour and a half from now) and tonight is the only night I'm available this week :/
PM me if you're willing to help!

Last edited:

Myuu~

If anybody needs help evolving their Pokemon just PM me and we will work out a time to do so. ^_^

Diedis

Looking to evolve my slowpoke PM me whenever possible!

Your coorperation is much appreciated.

Edit: Complete!

Last edited:

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
Can anyone help me evolve my tree stump please?

Paramedic

Need help evolving my Kadabra to Alakazam. Who can help? (FC in Sig, PM me yours)
If allowed I also would like to get Golem & Machamp at the same time.

Clunkhead

Hey, gang! I'd really like to evolve my Kadabra. Could someone help a brother out? (& also I'm not entirely sure how one does a trade like that efficiently)

Friend code - 4441 8820 3030

Last edited: