• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

scizor64

"sciz"
I need some help evolving:
Boldore and spritzee

Also, if any1 has a slurpuff they would like to trade - trade back just for entry id appreciate it.

EDIT: Thank you trade is now complete!

Last edited:

spider095

Not sure if this is the right place but...does anybody have 2 dawn stones they could spare?? I'm trying to get a frosslass and gallade as early in the game as possible (just restarted). I don't have much to offer, a level 11 treecko and a level 5 poochyenna w/thunder fang...thanks in advance!

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im trying to complete my foreign pokedex. im looking for someone who can help me evolve 2 Machoke, 2 Boldore, 1 Kadabra, 1 Haunter and 1 Seadra (need to frisk the item for it first).

i have boxes full of dreamball jolly klutz Bunneary with fake out, ice punch, switcheroo, encore. HA nest ball Bulbasaurs bold amnesia powerhip gigadrain and curse. HA Snorunt timid diveballs with hex, weatherball, switcheroo, disable. can guarantee a 4iV and rather likely a 5IV one if they still remain in the pokebank boxes. please pm me if you are interested.

edit: got most of them evolved.

Last edited:

SecretBlueHero

Shiny Hunter
Can someone help evolve my swirlix? I have the whipped dream on it already I just need a trade partner :) just pm me if you can help my fc is 4613-8999-8960

Edit: done!

Last edited:

jim_420

5ivBank Ball Breeder
Got trade done thanks

Last edited:

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I need help in evolving my Scyther, I can help anyone else who wishes so. 3DS code is in my sig. Cheers.

Kritical

I need to evolve my Kadabra and will help anyone in return with evolving one of theirs.
PM me on here or add me. My FC is 1693-1983-0398

Wolfangs

Pokemon Breeder
I got the help I needed thanks again.

Last edited:

Zero1999

*EDIT: Trade Done*

Last edited:

afelciano

Hey guys,

I'm three pokemon away from completing the dex.

I would love some help evolving these pokemon!

Magmar ---> Magmortar

Electebuzz ---> Elective

Dusclops ---> Dusknoir

Thanks!

Last edited:

Edible

Encrenca em dobro~
Trades completed!

Last edited:

TimeLord12

Lord of Time
I need some help evolving Porygon to Porygon2.
FC in signature.
Thanks!

Last edited: