• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Astrint

Breeding Star
Edit: I got a friend to help.

Last edited:

jim_420

5ivBank Ball Breeder
Could someone trade me a dragon scale to evolve my seadra? I have a shop with a list of things I have for trade:).

KartDriver3412

Trying for Success
Hi, so I need help with five different evolutions here. I know its bit much but I'd really appreciate anyone who is willing to help even if its only for a couple of evolutions :D

Blado

;064; -> ;065;​

I would like help evolving my Kadabra. Please add me if you're willing to help. :) 4699//9621//6750

Resolved

Last edited:

nandamaung

Hi, I need help evolving my Graveler to Golem. Please add me if you're willing to help.

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
I need help to evolve some Pokemon. Pm me if you can help
Trades done

Last edited:

Corrodus

Happy to help people trade evolve, I also need a Gengar asap :) if you want me to help, PM me. My friend code is on my profile. New here but been playing for 10+ years. Also, good to meet you all.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Could someone help me evolve my Porygon into a Porygon 2? Feel free to PM me if you can. Thanks! :)

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my Machoke. Please VM/PM me if you can!

EDIT: Trade complete

Last edited:

Camaro44

I have several pokemon that need to be trade evolved, PM me if you can spare some time to help.

EDIT: trade completed

Last edited:

id013

flaming one
HI POKETRAINERS!
I need help evolving 2 porygon to porygon2
and a dusclops in a dusknoir

pm me please
FC: 1306-5887-5967

dinomiah

Greetings,

I'm looking to evolve my Electabuzz in Y pre-elite four, which means you would need to give up your Electrizer. I'm happy to replace it or trade you one of the several mega stones I don't plan on using from another game. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

Zesty101

Hi,
I need some help evolving a bunch of Pokemon that only evolves via trading (e.g Haunter, Magmar into Magmortar).
Please message me if you can help.
Thanks