• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Nikeman420

OG Trainer
Can use the help evolving my Haunter and Scyther. Thanks *nod

Gengarite X

I need help evolving my Phantump, please PM me. Any help would be very much appreciated.

EDIT: Got help already, thanks!

Last edited:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Edit: Traded already! Thanks pokemonmaster151!

Last edited:

Nijiero

Hi, I'm looking for help evolving my Machoke.
Also, I'd like to get a Noibat in the level 30's, I have one that's 32, but It's a Japanese origin, and I just prefer an English one without a nickname if I can get it.
PM me please!

Sprat1993

Hi, I'm looking for help evolving my Machoke.
Also, I'd like to get a Noibat in the level 30's, I have one that's 32, but It's a Japanese origin, and I just prefer an English one without a nickname if I can get it.
PM me please!
Why dont you just breed one?

Ace M

Can someone help me evolving two Kadabra and an Onyx? I would give the Kadabra a Liechi and a Salac Berry to show my gratitude :)

Ive evolved all my pokemon that i wanted and now im helping anyone evolve their pokemon if they need help im usually online checking for spoilers/updates about 3 times an hour usually for about ten minutes each time if im not busy (i basically live here) so i usually respond quickly

Last edited:

FilthyWallower

Mega Swaggron
Friend code: 4871-5610-5555
IGN: Crapfingers (deal with it)
ORAS

Hello, I'd like to evolve my porygon into Porygon2 and Z.
I also have a Haunter I am looking to evolve.

If you have a pokemon that evolves through trade and would like to do a trade for tradeback, let me know!

serenityx

Hi, would anyone help me evolve my little swirlix and spritzee? I am down to help anyone who needs it as well. ^^

FC: 2552-5263-9080

Nascargot

I too need assistance in trade evolving my Kadabra......if someone could message me and help me with that I'd really appreciate it !

I also have a Shelmet I'd like to evolve, so if anyone's got Karrablast maybe we could work something out. c:

friend code: 4227-1646-5144

edit: have successfully evolved kadabra !

Last edited: