• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Ocosn

I am looking to evolve my Kadabra and my Machoke and will gladly trade evo any other Pokemon (other than Karrablast and Shelmet) in return.

EDIT: Already traded them.

Last edited:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
I have one Karrablast breedject if someone wants to evolve their Shelmet.

PokeLys

Since Red version'98
I have a few pokémon to evolve. Anyone that would like to help? Thanks!

Hello just to let any visitor know that wants to evolve their pokemon by trade im willing to help I also have nearly complete pokedex just missing legendaries so if you are also looking for entries i will help in that to just not final evolutions that evolve through trade because its hard to find some items so im not willing to risk it

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it's the closest thing I can find. Can someone please help me redeem a PAL Shiny Yveltal code? I only have a NA console, so I can't redeem it. If you could even SR for the right nature, that would be awesome! I'd be happy to give up a Volcanion code for your troubles too. Let me know, thanks!

Last edited:

interludes

Dark type trainer
Hello everyone, I need help evolving my Porygon, I've got the up-grade, so I just need someone to trade with and trade back, please let me know if you can help:)

cocomonpetitcoq

I've got many pokemon that needs to be evolved. I'd understand if you wouldn't want to trade them all, but if you could help me, I'd really appreciate that.

Refillz

Can anyone help me evolve my Haunter? FC : 4700-0172-6151 ign : Spade. Online right now! Thanks in advance. Message me if interested. Edit : Trade done thanks.

Last edited:

Krullen

Could anyone help me to evolve my Rhydon?

Thanks in advance:

Details in my sig, my ingame is Krullen

ItsMeBrandon

Hi all, I'm in need of evolving a Karrablast of mine.
I have a Shelmet of my own that we could use in case you need to evolve anything else.

UPDATE: Managed to evolve my Karrablast.

Last edited:

Squirtlemasterr

For now, my evolving days are done. Maybe I'll go get an Abra later. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Lucian947

Gym Leader
I have 2 Porygon 2 that need evolving;
already have the items required
just need help with the actual evolving;
Thanks in advance!

Dunno if this is the right place to post this but if it isn't can someone redirect me.

I'm wanting to transfer 4 mega stones from Y to X. If anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated. (I'd be sending the 4 pokemon to you with the mega stone to you from my Y, switching to X and then you send it to my X)

FC: Rob 0259-0278-3830

aj2886

Hello there, I would be very grateful if someone could do a trade back so I can evolve my Haunter.

Pm to get in touch. Cheers

FC: 5172 0567 9868

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I can help any one trade/evolve pokemon. Just pm to ask me for help.

Ace M

Hi, I need help evolving a Machoke and Kadabra.