• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help makeing a white 2 team

Keybearer

I'm new here and I need help making a white 2 team.
I already had a team in my black 2 and I'm trying the make a completely different team. So I can't use:
Serperior
Arcanine
Flygon
Lucario
Walrein
Musharna

These are some I have planed out (havn't caught them yet)
Keep in mind this is in-game I'm not using this for compeitive battleing.

Magneton
Item: Evolite
Ability: Sturdy
Moves:
Signal Beam
Flash Cannon
Discharge/Thunderbolt
Magnet Rise/Thunder Wave

Crobat
No Item yet
Abiliy: Inner Focus
Moves:
Cross Poison
Fly (For traveling)
Air Slash
Shadow Ball

Vaporeon
Item: Mystic Water
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
Surf
Scald
Ice Beam/Blizzard
Acid Armor

I need help with the last three.
I need a Fire Type, a Grass Type, and I feel like useing a Ghost Type.
I did choose Tepig, but I don't feel like useing my starter for once.
Feel free to change anything or let me know if there is something wrong with my team.
Thanks in advance.

For a Fire Type, you could trade over a Magby from Black 2 or you could try out using a Darmanitan, the Volcarona from Relic Castle, or Chandelure. If you were to pick Chandelure, you would also being filling the ghost type spot so you would have room for another Pokemon of your choice. For Grass Types, you could choose between Leavanny, Lilligant, Roserade, Ferrothorn, and Tangrowth, although if you go with Volcarona for your Fire Type, you probably shouldn't use Leavanny because it will compound your Rock weakness. Also, if you pick Roserade, you would have to account for the fact that it shares a Psychic Type weakness with your Crobat. For Ghosts, you have Cofragrigus, Banette, Drifblim, and Golurk to choose from in addition to Chandelure. Personally I would recommend picking the combination of Chandelure and either Roserade or Tangrowth, and then you could pick one other Pokemon of your choice to fill the sixth slot. Hope this helped!

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
I'm new here and I need help making a white 2 team.
I already had a team in my black 2 and I'm trying the make a completely different team. So I can't use:
Serperior
Arcanine
Flygon
Lucario
Walrein
Musharna

These are some I have planed out (havn't caught them yet)
Keep in mind this is in-game I'm not using this for compeitive battleing.

Magneton
Item: Evolite
Ability: Sturdy
Moves:
Signal Beam
Flash Cannon
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave

Thunder Wave is useful in catching pokemon with a high catch rate. Thunderbolt > Discharge for the power.

Crobat
No Item yet
Abiliy: Inner Focus
Moves:
Cross Poison
Fly (For traveling)
Cross Poison
Roost
Brave Bird

Brave Bird for a more reliable STAB. Cross Poison for STAB.

Vaporeon
Item: Mystic Water
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
Shadow Ball
Scald
Ice Beam
Surf

I need help with the last three.
I need a Fire Type, a Grass Type, and I feel like useing a Ghost Type.
I did choose Tepig, but I don't feel like useing my starter for once.
Feel free to change anything or let me know if there is something wrong with my team.
Thanks in advance.
Suggestions in bold. I have to go somewhere, so I can't rate it all.

Keybearer

Okay, I took sugestions from above.
In addition to the first three, here are the others.

Volcorona
Item:Charcoal
Ability:Flame Body
Moves:
I'm actually not sure, Volcorona really dosn't really learn any good moves untill level 60.
Have any sugestions for good moves before level 60?

Lilligant
No item yet
Ability: Own Tempo
Moves:
Petal Dance
Quiver Dance
Teeter Dance
Sleep Powder

N's Zoroark
No item yet
Ability: Illusion
Moves:
Focus Blast
Night Slash
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball

Thanks for the suggestions, so how is this side of the team?

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
You don't need Shadow Ball. Night Slash gets STAB. Volcarona gets Quiver Dance at l59.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Put Grass Knot over Shadow Ball on N's Zoroark. Ghost & Dark shares similar coverage, so you only need one, which is the STAB one, Night Slash.

Volcarona can learn Signal Beam and Heat Wave via move tutor, which you can use until it gets Bug Buzz and Fiery Dance.
Another great move for it is Giga Drain, which is also learned via move tutor.