• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help on 2v2 100 team

I need planning for my team.Their movesets are nowhere near good enough for this.I need some help in my movesets and held items.Don't make fun of it,I know these movesets wouldn't do much good.

Glaceon,Icicle Plate
Bite
Icy Wind
Helping Hand
Avalanche

Gallade,Scope Lens
Leaf Blade
Psycho Cut
Night Slash
Sword Dance

Lucario,Fist Plate
Close Combat
Arua Sphere
Psychic
Me First

Blaziken,Focus Band
Fire Punch
Mirror Move
Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut

Crobat,Toxic Plate(Seriously in need of work)
Mean Look
Wing Attack
Fly
Cross Poison

Dragonite,Life Orb
Thunderbolt
Dragon Claw
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam

h3llomoto

Gallade@ lefties (w/ CC) / Razor Claw (whichever ups crit. ratio) (w/o CC)
Will-o-wisp
Psycho Cut
Night Slash/ Close Combat
Sword Dance

Crobat, ?
Confuse Ray
Haze
Cross Poison
Brave Bird

Dragonite@ Wide Lens (Ups accuracy)
D-Dance
Roost
Dragon Rush
Stone Edge/ EQ

Blaziken@ Choice Band
Stone Edge
Brave Bird
Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut

Lucario I don't really know

Glaceon@ Lefties
Ice Beam
Wish
Protect
Toxic

That's all I can think of right now.

Last edited:

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
In 2v2 EQ runs ramparnt, you want some more pokemon imune to it (flyers and levitators, and some more ice beams to take down the flyers and levitators.

Suits

|Um... your team has no type of walling whatsoever, combo of Stone Edge & EQ can OHKO most of your pokemon, put in Rock/Ground resistors and 1-2 walls, maybe Weezing and BLissey.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Walling is hard in 2 on 2, as the opponent can hae a physical and a special sweeper out at once, and you can be attacked twice in the same turn. in 2 on 2, the best form of offence is defence.

rofl, I mean the other way around.

Last edited:

Suits

the best form of offence is defence.
Other way around i think you mean? Also walling isn't as effective but in his team he has 4 2X Rock Weakness and no pokemon with good enough defence to withstand a super effective SE. putting in a pkmn who can resist rock or has good defences would be alot more helpful.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
rofl, yes i mean offence is the best form of defence. And the rock weaknesses are really going to hurt, i can think of many MANY sets that have EQ and rock slide....

get rid of one or two of the rock weak pokes and put in levitators that arent rock weak to avoid EQ