• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

need help picking a 6th

I have already cleared the main game, and am basically just building my team for the elite 4 round 2 and PWT etc. Cant do competitive until I get a 3ds because of a router.
Anyway, I've done some ev training, but as far as i know Lapras's Sp Def is the only one maxed, theirs a few others that are very close though. I would appreciate suggestions for my 6th.
(also not posting items because right now im just rotating lucky egg and power items, also movesets are not necessarily final)

Espeon-lv 56 sp atk 171, spd 167, sp def 135
Ability-Magic Bounce

morning sun
psychic
future sight
shadow ball

Umbreon-lv 55 def 120, sp atk 97, sp def 171
ability-synchronize

moonlight
confuse ray
dark pulse
faint attack

Chandelure-lv 55 def 135, sp atk 201, sp def 119
ability- flash fire

will o wisp
shadow ball
flamethrower
hex

Lapras lv 60 atk 112 def 117 sp atk 135 sp def 156
ability- shell armor

body slam(temporary)
surf
ice beam
thunderbolt

kingdra lv 60 atk 125 def 131 sp atk 131 sp def 137 spd 122
ability swift swim

brine(not staying)
scald
dragon dance
dragon pulse

kingdras moveset could use help as well

So if anyone has suggestions for a 6th (or any others for the rest) I would greatly appreciate it. In the pc i have

dragonite 67
lucario 61
hydreigon 65
yanmega 58
vocarona 57
metagross 58
jellicent 56
ferrothorn 43
latios 69

(nearly) all fossils and all evolved eeveelutions at or below lv 25

CarlosPMC

Pokemon Master
For Espeon, replace Future Sight with Sunny Day to give morning sun a boost, it'll help Chandelure too.
Teach Lapras Psychic, that moveset has helped me soo much.
Kingdra, Ice Beam or Flash Cannon.
Chandelure, If you have hex and Will o Wisp, Shadow Ball is a waste of space, give it Enegy ball.
Umbreon is hard to give a great moveset, either Iron Tail, Double Team, Spite, or Psychic, whichever approach you'd like to take.
For your last, I'd suggest Either Dragonite, Lucario, or Metagross, or possibly Hydriegon if you have it with a physical nature. Too many special attakcers.

Dragonite:
DDance
Outrage
Aqua Tail
Stone Edge

Lucario:
Close Combat
Ice Punch
Rock Slide
Shadow Claw

Metagross:
Hammer Arm
Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt
Thunderpunch

Hydriegon Physical
Fly
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Outrage or Dragon Rush
Ill leave you towards your decision

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
I have already cleared the main game, and am basically just building my team for the elite 4 round 2 and PWT etc. Cant do competitive until I get a 3ds because of a router.
Anyway, I've done some ev training, but as far as i know Lapras's Sp Def is the only one maxed, theirs a few others that are very close though. I would appreciate suggestions for my 6th.
(also not posting items because right now im just rotating lucky egg and power items, also movesets are not necessarily final)

Espeon-lv 56 sp atk 171, spd 167, sp def 135
Ability-Magic Bounce

morning sun Calm mind or Toxic are your best bets if you don't want morning sun.
psychic or psyshock for those that can wall special moves
Grass knot or sunny day if you're keen on running morning sun.
shadow ball

Umbreon-lv 55 def 120, sp atk 97, sp def 171
ability-synchronize

wish is better because sunny day will ruin moonlight and others can use the wish.
confuse ray
dark pulse
psychic because you seem to be running a special set.

Chandelure-lv 55 def 135, sp atk 201, sp def 119
ability- flash fire

energy ball
shadow ball
Fire blast or overheat
hidden power fighting or trick if using choice items.

Lapras lv 60 atk 112 def 117 sp atk 135 sp def 156
ability- shell armor

Toxic or heal bell.
surf
ice beam
thunderbolt

kingdra lv 60 atk 125 def 131 sp atk 131 sp def 137 spd 122
ability swift swim

Draco meteor would be good for a physical wall.
waterfall
dragon dance
outrage

kingdras moveset could use help as well

So if anyone has suggestions for a 6th (or any others for the rest) I would greatly appreciate it. In the pc i have

dragonite 67
lucario 61
hydreigon 65
yanmega 58
vocarona 57
metagross 58
jellicent 56
ferrothorn 43
latios 69

(nearly) all fossils and all evolved eeveelutions at or below lv 25

I changed up your moves, some were quite bad, some were alright. You did have some that contradicted each other, such as Espeon and Umbreon. You need to be quite offensive in PWT, or that's how I've been doing it and fairing well. Kingdra was a disaster, you have DD and no physical moves, which meant there was no point. Toxic seems to be running through your team when I did it, it could always be swapped out for something else. I also bolded the 3 best choices at the end.
Latios would need to be modest or timid to do well really, it needs to be powerful.
Volcarona is a really good one that I enjoy using and is also another special attacker.
Dragonite would also be a good DDer, but can do supportive roles or special attacking roles. It's your choice on these 3.

I tried to minimise breeding, as I don't know if you're willing to do it. I think the only one is Chandelure with hidden power fighting.

P.S Carlos, don't double post. You can click edit post at the bottom of the post.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I've always found that Latios with soul dew can really help as a double type cover and powerhouse. Also, he passes the no legendaries rule in the PWT.

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
I've always found that Latios with soul dew can really help as a double type cover and powerhouse. Also, he passes the no legendaries rule in the PWT.

This is the problem. He has too many special attackers, he'd be walled easily. I can't remember but isn't it 3 pokes only in PWT? A ratio of 2:1 on either attacking side would be good, but having 5 special attackers on his team is stupid.

Hell, is soul dew in this game? I know it wasn't in Black or White.