• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NEED HELP: Pokemon Black ingame RMT

Hyper27

Hyper27
So after the elite four of my ingame team, i got bored and decided to make this team for fun. I want all dual types for better STAB bonus and just more coverage and no type repitition for the same reason. So here is the team at the moment:
Garchomp
Jolly
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Dragon Claw
Swords Dance

Blaziken
Hasty
Blaze kick/ Fire punch/ Flare Blitz
Brick break
Overheeat
Thunderpunch

Togekiss
Timid
Nasty plot/thunder wave
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Water Pulse

Venusaur
Modest
Leech seed
Toxic/ Energy ball
Leaf storm
Sludge bomb

Jellicent
Calm
Hex
Scald
Confuse Ray
Ice Beam

Escavelier
Adamant
X Scissor
Iron Head
Reversal
Double edge

That was my team. The pokemon i am surely keeping are garchomp, togekiss, and Blaziken. Escavalier wasnt thought out very well, and i wish to replace it for sure. Venusaur is on the better side while Jellicent is MEH. I hope someone can help me.