• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help trading Zacian with Rusted Sword

fireghost

I have Sword and Shield and need to transfer my Zacian from Sword, to my Shield game. I know I can transfer via Pokemon Home but I need to transfer the Zacian with the rusted sword. Is there anyway this can be done alone?

Ghost94

I have Sword and Shield and need to transfer my Zacian from Sword, to my Shield game. I know I can transfer via Pokemon Home but I need to transfer the Zacian with the rusted sword. Is there anyway this can be done alone?
Hey there. To transfer an item from Sword to Shield, alone, you would need two Nintendo Switch consoles. An alternative though is to transfer your Zacian via Pokémon HOME, then give the Rusted Sword to a random Pokémon to hold and find a trade partner to transfer the item over. I’ll help you with this if you want.