• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help trading!

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes
Hello! I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to help me Trade Evolve some of my Pokémon? I need to trade Evolve Haunter, Graveler, Kadabra, And Machoke. I’ll be needing them back though. I can help you trade Evolve yours too in return!

And I need Growlithe and Scyther too! I can trade Eevee exclusives back.

Tell me if that’s not enough and I’ll offer something else. Please help?

TechYes

Pokemon Connoisseur
I gotchu, I can trade your evolutions for the prevolutions for speed, and growlithe and scyther.

I need an oddish. And mew for dex, and i also need haunter evo'd

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes
I don’t have Oddish, just the Eevee exclusives. I can Evolve your Haunter though. Did you need any other Pokémon?

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes
I can give you Mr Mime. I don’t really use him anyway.

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes
Could I send you my kadabra if you send him back then?

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes
Same code?

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes
I’ll take golem

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes
Ok

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes
I need a Growlithe but that’s the last thing.

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes
Thank you so much!