• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

need help what should I do?

Mr.Palkia_7389

Well im not sure if this is the right place for this thread but I started my Pokemon Emerald over again and im up to rayquaza and I want it to be shiny and I don't no what to do.

well here are my options

Keep on resetting until shiny appears.
or
catch him and get on with the game.

whats your opinion?

Mr.Palkia_7389

well I might but does the resetting thing work?

(need some more suggestions)

Last edited:

Azure Wolf

Well im not sure if this is the right place for this thread but I started my Pokemon Emerald over again and im up to rayquaza and I want it to be shiny and I don't no what to do.

well here are my options

Keep on resetting until shiny appears.
or
catch him and get on with the game.

whats your opinion?

Third Option: Move on with the game and catch him later.

Mr.Palkia_7389

so if I try to get him shiny It's gonna take a while in other words

and when I get up to groundon and kyogre and the regi's im going to try and make them shiny too.

Don't do it. It's like playing the lottery- You have pretty much no chance of winning, but once you've started, you can't stop. You will regret it.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
I agree with Yo Shee. While it'd be awesome if I ever found a shiny, I'm not going to obsess over it. Only one I've ever gotten was a Butterfree back in G/S, not counting the red Gyarados.

Mr.Palkia_7389

yeah I guess your right it is going to take a while and its so boring but i just cant stop.

I will see what some other people think as well

Angeling

true love
don't double post again. It's really up to you anyway. you can either be patient and softreset god knows how many times or move on. you should probably just leave the scene and come back later. shrug.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
I'd say leave it, get on with the game, you'll need a lot of patience for it.