1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with 6 Shield exclusives

Discussion in '8th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Dreamcoat, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Dreamcoat

Dreamcoat Well-Known Member

So - in order to complete my Dex, I only need help with 4 more PKMN. If you can help in any way, please send me a message. Can help back with Sword exclusives!

Slurpuff (Just the data - can trade back)
    Solosis (permanent)
    Sableye (permanent)
    Zamazenta (Just the data - can trade back)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  2. VoltTacklePikachu

VoltTacklePikachu yah Eevee Rocks !

I have Appletun do you have a Flapple(Just the data)? for trade please. I can also breed you an Lunatone if you want.

3. Dreamcoat

Sure! Do you want it back? Also, would love the Lunatone.

4. VoltTacklePikachu

Yep I want the Appletun back as It’s one of my team members. Would you be willing to trade a Gothita for the Lunatone if you have one please? I just need to wait for the breeder to give me an egg(Lunatone)then I’ll get back to you if that’s alright.

5. Dreamcoat

Hmm, don't have one at the moment. Anything else?

VoltTacklePikachu likes this.
  6. VoltTacklePikachu

Hi I don’t mind .What do you have? Sword exclusive? Currently looking for either seedot,Rufflet,Mawile,Solrock,Passimian,or Turtonator.
    Lunatone has just hatched by the way .

7. Dreamcoat

Got a Rufflet ready. Rufflet/Lunatone first, then Flapple/Appletun (and back)?

Code is 3570.

8. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

I have a Seedot you can have. All I want in return is a Grookey, preferably Female but gender isn’t necessary. I can also get you a Rufflet if you give me a couple of days. The only items I’m looking for in Sword are the Bach’s Food Tin And Sweet Apple.

9. VoltTacklePikachu

Dreamcoat thank you very much for the trade.

A seedot would be great thank you I can try and breed you a female grookey if you give me time?. Sweet apple can’t help you with yet as I think they have a low drop rate have not come across one yet.

10. Dreamcoat

You're welcome - thank you too.

11. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

Not a problem. I’m free in the evening on Thursday after 7 EST. We can trade then if that works for you.

12. VoltTacklePikachu

That will be fine so that would be 12am UK time right?.We can continue the conversation in PM if ya want.
    I’ll let you know on Thursday then I’ve already started breeding Rillaboom with Ditto so hopefully should have a female Grookey by then fingers crossed.