• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help with 6 Shield exclusives

Dreamcoat

So - in order to complete my Dex, I only need help with 4 more PKMN. If you can help in any way, please send me a message. Can help back with Sword exclusives!

Slurpuff (Just the data - can trade back)
Solosis (permanent)
Sableye (permanent)
Zamazenta (Just the data - can trade back)

Last edited:

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
So - in order to complete my Dex, I only need help with 6 more PKMN. If you can help in any way, please send me a message. Can help back with Sword exclusives!

Appletun (Just the data - can trade back)
Slurpuff (Just the data - can trade back)
Solosis (permanent)
Sableye (permanent)
Lunatone (permanent)
Zamazenta (Just the data - can trade back)
I have Appletun do you have a Flapple(Just the data)? for trade please. I can also breed you an Lunatone if you want.

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
Sure! Do you want it back? Also, would love the Lunatone.
Yep I want the Appletun back as It’s one of my team members. Would you be willing to trade a Gothita for the Lunatone if you have one please? I just need to wait for the breeder to give me an egg(Lunatone)then I’ll get back to you if that’s alright.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Hi I don’t mind .What do you have? Sword exclusive? Currently looking for either seedot,Rufflet,Mawile,Solrock,Passimian,or Turtonator.
Lunatone has just hatched by the way .
I have a Seedot you can have. All I want in return is a Grookey, preferably Female but gender isn’t necessary. I can also get you a Rufflet if you give me a couple of days. The only items I’m looking for in Sword are the Bach’s Food Tin And Sweet Apple.

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
Got a Rufflet ready. Rufflet/Lunatone first, then Flapple/Appletun (and back)?

Code is 3570.
Dreamcoat thank you very much for the trade.

I have a Seedot you can have. All I want in return is a Grookey, preferably Female but gender isn’t necessary. I can also get you a Rufflet if you give me a couple of days. The only items I’m looking for in Sword are the Bach’s Food Tin And Sweet Apple.
A seedot would be great thank you I can try and breed you a female grookey if you give me time?. Sweet apple can’t help you with yet as I think they have a low drop rate have not come across one yet.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
A seedot would be great thank you I can try and breed you a female grookey if you give me time?. Sweet apple can’t help you with yet as I think they have a low drop rate have not come across one yet.
Not a problem. I’m free in the evening on Thursday after 7 EST. We can trade then if that works for you.

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
Not a problem. I’m free in the evening on Thursday after 7 EST. We can trade then if that works for you.
That will be fine so that would be 12am UK time right?.We can continue the conversation in PM if ya want.
I’ll let you know on Thursday then I’ve already started breeding Rillaboom with Ditto so hopefully should have a female Grookey by then fingers crossed.