• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help with a team

X-Lucario

King of Losers
So me and a pal of mine restarted our games because a friend of ours just got pokemon black and we made a rule that both our starter and monkey have to remain in our team anyways I'm currently in driftveil working on getting through chargestone cavern and my team is:

Ele
Tynamo
Hardy
Levitate
Evs:?
Item: choice scarf eventually
Tackle
Thunder wave
Spark
Charge beam

Caught this guy just a little while ago and thought he would help cover some weaknesses

Blueeye
Basculin
Rock head
Adamant
Item:miracle water probably
Aqua tail
Chip away
Takedown
Crunch

Trade for in driftveil in order to fill pokedex but kept becuz of excellence on the battlefield

Molly
Drilbur
Sand rush
Serious
Item:currently soft sand
Rock slide
Hone claws
Rapid spin
Dig

I've had good experiences with excadrill in the past so I figured I'd give it a try

Herb
Pansage
Gluttony
Adamant
Item: miracle seed
Bite
Acrobatics
Leech seed
Seed bomb

I know that his nature isn't the best but rules r rules

Zephyra(any suggestions?)
Pignite
Blaze
Item: eviolite
Arm thrust
Rollout
Flame charge
Strength

Again I realize that the nature isn't very good but I'm stuck with her I had trouble naming her so any suggestions are welcome

Sigil
Sigilyph
Magic guard
Item: currently training with exp share
Air cutter
Tailwind
Fly
Psybeam

Had a lot of trouble catching this so I figured it might be worth training. Also I had a lv 32 duosion if that would be better

I apologize for not having kept track of Evs but really all I need is a point in the right direction.

I'm going to assume you wont be caring too much about natures... i'll give EVs though

Ele
Eelektross
Hardy
Levitate
Evs: 4 HP / 252 SA / 252 speed
Item: choice scarf
- thunder bolt
- grass knot
- flamethrower
- flash cannon
.:. A choice scarf Eelektross is certainly interesting, im glad you chose to be different ^^ with that said, obvious STAB, grass knot for ground types, and the others are coverage.

Blueeye
Basculin
Rock head
Adamant
Evs: 252 atk / 252 speed / 4 hp
Item:miracle water probably
Aqua tail / waterfall
Aqua jet
double-edge
Crunch
.:. basculin has a very limited movepool. idk if i'd pick him to be on my team, but whatevs. waterfall can flinch, so thats good :p i assume you'll be aiming for double edge eventually. aqua jet will help you take out weakened opponents quickly. i dunno about the item. mystic water would be an option since you have 2 STAB water type moves, 1 of which is a priority

thats all for now, i'll edit it later with more ^^ sry its just really late