• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

need help with braid pattern

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im sorry if this might be in the wrong subforum but its was either here or fan art section. if a mod deems it better in the fan art then feel free to transfer the thread over there.

on my recent trip to Japan (Nikko) i bought a string bracelet but it was partially unraveled and i liked the colors and the challenge to reweave it. its taken me a while to understand the point where im currently at but im not sure of the best way to finish re-weaving it.

here's a pic of it
http://i66.tin ypic.com/2h2e0zc.jpg
(i forgot where the darn pic insert function from the PC went)

currently i got the knack for making the gery/green/yellow pattern on one side but if i focus on just one side the yellow threads remains on the outer surface on the other side rather than having the grey and green wrapped around it. the x cross patterns are 1 green, 2 grey, 1 green ETC. the green string is twisted around the exterior grey string when its not the pattern to cross over the yellow strings.

the side profile has the string pattern of 2 grey, 1 green, 2 grey ETC wrapped around the interior. i have an idea for how it should be looped/tied off at the end of the pattern but i havent been able to find what sort of braid pattern it really is.

can anyone help me out here to find the right steps to complete it?

Last edited: