• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help with Latios, Latias, or Feebas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Deoxys

Hive Trainer
Feebas almost isn't worth the time it takes to catch him.And you can't have one who dislikes dry flavor.It took me a week to get a good one.

A

Abutt

Oh well, if you really put effort into it, say more than 20 hours you might end up with a shiny one, like my lucky cousin. I however, have tried for at least 50 hours and have drawn not even a single Feebas. I hate luck now for that. It's always against me, but skill makes it all better.

By the way, a comment for Optical Flash, it's not really that hard. Just get a personality that will let it like the Dry blocks and try to blend the best you can. And it is worth all the effort.

Dark Deoxys

Hive Trainer
But it takes alot of effort to find one.

P

Potentate Carpathia

Quackzilla, there is no way to predict where it will appear. It appears in 6 out of 400 or so sqaures of water on route 119 so it is very hard and again, no way to acuratley predict.

A

Abutt

Just a side note since I know someone's going to ask this: To change the tiles for Feebas (In other words, to randomize it again) you can just change the trendy phrase in Dewford at the man outside the clubhouse. I'm not sure if they're pre-set or not but if they are, please post them.

Dark Deoxys

Hive Trainer
Don't forget if you change the trendy phrase the Feebas tile changes too.

A

Abutt

Dark Deoxys said:
Don't forget if you change the trendy phrase the Feebas tile changes too.

I know that, that was what I just wrote. The question I was asking was: Are the tiles set to a certain trendy phrase? If so, please post them.

In other words, are they permenantly set up to a certain name?

Dark Deoxys

Hive Trainer
No,the tiles are completly random.

P

pokemaster H

the way a caught my latias was:
first i flew to mauville city then i checked the pokedex to see if latias was near and then i tried to anticipate wher she was going to move when i went out of the city( sometimes this is easier than others) if she was not near then i just flew back to mauville and did it over again. most of the time she was there the first or second time that i flew to mauville. i would suggest using wobbuffet since mean look doesnt always work and bring a whole lot of ultra balls

T

Traipez

I LOVE Feebas! :D - I found my Feebas after 15 minutes - I was very, very lucky! Now I have the best Milotic :D
I loooveee it :D

jolteon

Amante de Jolteon
Yippee for you :(
I found Feebas after 2 hours straight on hunting & I was so dumb I didn't get a female one plus I screwed up its beauty & it won't eat anymore. :( I got to find another female if I want the Milotic (which I don't, it's good but not THAT good)

T

Traipez

I think I have 7 Feebas' or something like that :p - I caught SO many cause i just MUST have a female with the right nature.. And i got one ;)

E

Eternal Eievui

I caught Feebas right after, forever. Now I breed, and I sell to trade. That is how I got my pokedex complete. I love my Milotic! ^^

P

pokemaster H

does anyone know if maby there is a feebas outbreak after a couple hundred hours, that would be the answer to evryone who is having trouble finding one.

Dark Deoxys

Hive Trainer
No there's no Feebas outbreaks.Nintendo wanted you to have to secrch for days to find it.

D

Daatingu

I have never caught a Feebas. This will sound stupid but, what are these Tiles you keep talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.