• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help with Latios, Latias, or Feebas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eternal Eievui

~{Mew}~ said:
best to set Super Rod to the register button
I think its easier to find him with the Old Rod. Not sure though...

Geodude

Tamer Zack said:
Your better off having Vileplume use sleep powder and make sure it's at a high level and I would'nt use Wobuffet because it's attack are just counters and knowing Latios he'll use Luster Purge.

Might be nice if you actually knew what you're talking about there, pal...

1. Sleep moves are useless, they can still run.

2. Wobbuffet is perfect for Latios/as due to its ability.

3. What the heck does Luster Purge have to do with anything? Not only is it NVE, it's not that strong of an attack to begin with, Psychic is much better.

P

pokemaster H

yes geodude is absolutly right, wobbuffet is perfect for catching the lati*s since its one of two pokemon that you know it wont run away from (wynot bieng the other)

X

Xexxhoshi Omega

Here's some tips

Thanks to Pokemonhacker and loading/pika from some website

We calculated the % of finding Lati@s for each Route, provided that you
teleport to a city then walk on that Route :

Route 118 (Teleport to Mauville) : 9.58%
Route 121 (Teleport to Lilycove) : 7.5%
Route 127 (Teleport to Mossdeep): 7.5%
Route 110 (Teleport to Mauville or Slateport) : 6.83%
Route 124 (Teleport to Lilycove or Mossdeep) : 6.66%
Route 131 (Teleport to Pacifidlog) : 5%
Route 132 (Teleport to Pacifidlog) : 5%
Route 120 (Teleport to Fortree) : 4.17%
Route 128 (Teleport to Ever Grande) : 4.17%
Route 111 (Teleport to Mauville) : 3.92%
Route 117 (Teleport to Verdantuf or Mauville) : 3.92%
Route 134 (Teleport to Slateport) : 3.75%
Route 119 (Teleport to Fortree) : 3.5%
Route 125 (Teleport to Mossdeep) : 3.33%
Route 126 (Teleport to Sootopolis): 3.33%

If you're looking for the wild Lati@s, be aware that it doesn't appear
everywhere.
Lati@s can only be encountered on the following 20 Routes :
110, 111, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129,
130, 131, 132, 133, and 134. (In short, that makes 110, 110, 117 to 134).

These tips can be very helpful.

P

Pkmn

Yesterday evening I finally caught Feebas...after searching for 9 hours and 28 minutes. I was ready to give up but somehow I just kept searching and believe me you will finally be able to find it. I can recomment using the old rod and register it so you can use it by simply using the 'select' button on your GBA. Also search by starting on top off this route and just go down tile after tile....It will be annoying to find this fish but a real trainer would want one for his pokédex I guess....and a Milotis off course rocks!

- Pkmn

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
OMG! This methods actually works! I went into Route 111, and just fought 2 battles in that same patch of grass, and a wild Latias appeared.

But, after the second turn, it ran away. It first used some attack...Mist Ball, I think. After attacking it with my Raichu, by using Thunder, it ran away! Next time, I'll use my Trapinch at Level 78 to battle it! Thanks again!

Kazuki Mirai

I would want a female Milotic, and use it for contests, if it is a female which don't like dry PokeBlocks, I would raise hard enough to be an equal level as my Salamence or raise it at 30 and then breed it with Salamence to get a Milotic with Dragonbreath.

M

MissionControl88

Drago1489 said:
I would want a female Milotic, and use it for contests, if it is a female which don't like dry PokeBlocks, I would raise hard enough to be an equal level as my Salamence or raise it at 30 and then breed it with Salamence to get a Milotic with Dragonbreath.

the first time i tried to catch him i did it in like 10 minutes

B

bluefusion

Um..., not to be rude and make myself look proud but there is a whole section on Feebas in the Help Guide for Newbies about it. All your answers can be found there. Um... yeah, that's about it.

*runs and hide in a corner, holding up his anti-flaming shield*

A

ANinyMouse

...what berries are best to use when pumping up Feebas for evolution?
I already know it needs a +SAtt nature, and that pokeblocks of higher levels are best... but I have no idea as to what berries are best or what the "feel" or toughness of the pokeblocks have to do with anything.

Help?

C

Crimson

If breed a male feebas can you get a female one from the egg or just male?

I got two male feebas both withwrong nature and I can't be bothered to search again so I might just wait for FR/LG to breed the ones I have with Ditto... I can't be bothered to search anymore but I will if I HAVE to so please answer my Q

P

Pkmn

Some Pokémon only like certain colored blocks, this is determined
by their personality. I highly recommend checking your Feebas’
personality before trying to feed it Pokéblocks, if it is Impish,
Careful, or Adamant, don’t even bother trying to evolve him. He will
only evolve with very high quality berries because those personalities
hate DRY blocks, which is what the indigo and blue blocks are. Any
other personality will be ok to evolve with. Some people swear by
using only Rash, Quiet, Modest, or Mild, since they love Dry blocks,
however any other personality will work also. However with one of
the four just listed you can use lower level Pokéblocks.

Here is a list compiled by the user jimmycrakcorn (not on serebiiforums i believe):

Group "C" (levels ~11)
Chesto Berry - Blue
Oran Berry - Indigo
Lum Berry - Indigo
Bluk Berry - Indigo
Weaper Berry - Indigo

Group "B" (levels ~23)
Wiki Berry - Indigo
Kelpsy Berry - Indigo
Hondew Berry - Indigo
Cornn Berry - Indigo

Group "A" (levels ~45)
Pamtre Berry

In this list it separates them into 3 classes, A, B, and C. C would be all
the berries that are NOT recommended to use for making Pokéblocks to evolve
Feebas with. However B is a very viable choice, and when these blocks are
fed to Feebas it should be almost guaranteed to evolve. Also finally you
find the Group A berries, or rather berry. You can feed this to Feebas and
not even have to feed him 12 to max out beauty. The preferred berries usually
used are Cornn, Hondew, and Kelpsy. There have also been reports of a few
people using Wikki berries, but those reports are less prolific.

..And so that "some" people won't start whining this info comes from a Faq from Johanass (Chris Lefevre)

-Pkmn

P

Pkmn

It's No problem....glad I could help you and maybe others with evolving Feebas to Milotic

S

Serebii`s Gaze

Liechi berries (found on mirage island) are better than all of the berries listed at a grade A+ producing a pokeblock at about 50, so if you can get to mirage island, these are the berries to get, (to improve beauty) but I don't know what they improve.

M

~{Mew}~

ok
pkmn: don't copy and paste stuff from gamefaqs and proclaim it as your own
at least quote it, man

crimson: if you find one square that has feebas in it, that same square will ALWAYS contain Feebas. i've gone back for more about 3 times now
lol

P

Pkmn

..I did not claim it as being my own...I said who listed it just as it was said in GameFaqs, I would have quoted if it was info from the writer which the berry part wasn't (as the guide says). Then there is the part that the writer said you can use everything for sites etc.

*Isn't this getting spammy now?*

J

jirachikicksbutt12

I got him easy!

Here is my recomendation, after u beat elite 4 for the first time, you arrive at your home, and the tv is flashing, go up and press a, it will say somthing about a pokemon that has been roaming around Hoenn, after that find the first tall grass you can find, serch for a little bit and every time i have done this (3) it has worked. I have beaten my game 3 times, everytime this method works for me! I would very much recomend using your masterball on him, he is pretty hard to catch with ultra balls, considereing he runs every chance there is!!!! If you already used your masterball on Kyogre or Grounden that was a waste because you can just save and keep trying, just like all the legendaries!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.