• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help with Latios, Latias, or Feebas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdguy

question lat@s can he be found before the elite four?

nubinator

Banned
No.

10charlim.

Demonhawk

1. Use LOCATION on pokedex. It tells you where lati[A/O]s is. Assuming you've seen it before. to find it, wait till it isn't near places where you find lv 40+ pokemon wild (EXCLUDING RODS), have your pokemon close to lv 40, and use a repel or 2 until you find it. That way you CAN find it, with a 100% CHANCE
2. I'm screwed. I didn't get the masterball and now I only have a masterball on my FireRed that I can't find. I'll probably just get a few from my friend's triple-digit-everything-rare item storage. Over 500 Rare candys.
Do the same.

DSdragondude

I have caught 3 feebas, one a ran out of pokeblocks and he wouldn't eat anymore, one was the wrong nature and the current one I'm having trouble with... Can I still evolve it with a gentle nature?

Nintendo Smasher

You can get a Milotic with any nature, just give it Pokéblocks with a high level.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I was training absol on the sea route outside sootopolis and mossdeep and when a Latias suddenly appeared (for the first time for me) and I thought woah! I didn't expect to find Latias. I knew it was like Suicune from Gold where it runs away on the first turn, so I used Pursuit to catch it running away.

But it didn't work, it just ran away and I didn't get to use Pursuit to catch it running. Help?

Nintendo Smasher

Pursuit only helps against Pokémon who are called back, not running away.
Just use a Wobbuffet or a Pokémon with Mean Look.

AnOnYmOuS

Newby in Need
I need help on maxing the beauty of my Feebass..Should I only feed it one type of berry? And I can't get the Pamptre berry from the Berry Masters wife for some reason, its my first time saying 'contest challenge' to her and all I get are other berries...

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
It doesn't really matter what nature your Feebas is. My Milotic is Adamant.

Congratulations, you have the most useless Milotic ever. Adamant is the worst Nature for it.
But also congratulations for evolving an Adamant Feebas, it must be a hard work evolving a Pokemon that hates Blue Pokeblock.

I need help on maxing the beauty of my Feebass..Should I only feed it one type of berry? And I can't get the Pamptre berry from the Berry Masters wife for some reason, its my first time saying 'contest challenge' to her and all I get are other berries...

Use Kelpsy then. Kelpsy still works, I got my Milotic just by using Kelpsy Berries.

Last edited:

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Is it possible to make high enough quality pokeblocks on your own? i.e., in the contest center in Lilycove, as opposed to linking with others? Because I want a Milotic, but nobody I know plays these games.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
So as long as I use the "B" group berries listed in the first post, I should be fine?

HazzaY2J

</3 Kid
I caught Latias with the masterball because Rayquaza with a bit of patience you'll catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.