• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help with LGE exclusives

P0KeMaNIaC

I want to complete my pokedex and get the shiny charm but I have neither a second nintendo switch nor anyone to trade with.

I want all the eevee version exclusives( ekans, vulpix, meowth, bellsprout, koffing, pinsir )

I will trade you back pikachu version exclusives ( sandshrew, oddish, mankey, growlithe, grimer, scyther )

I also want you to help me with trade evolutions( machoke, graveler, kadabra, haunter )

I will give you the pokemon and you will send them back once they have evolved.

One last thing. I want you to trade me the 3 legendary birds and mewtwo to complete my pokedex and start shiny hunting. Once they are recorded in the pokedex I will send them back to you immediately, you have my world.

Can a kind soul help me quickly with all of this. It's not too much time consuming.