• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

need help with my dream team

jj10120

Righto the team i was is
Magmortar lvl 33 impish
faint attack
fire blast
confuse ray
fire punch

electivire lvl 73 timid
thunder
thunderbolt
icepunch

rhyperior lvl 59 adamant
megahorn
earthquake
horn drill
stone edge

yanmega lvl 33 hasty
anient power
sonic boom
detect
supersonic

gachomp lvl 48 careful
dragon claw
dig
crunch

any pokemon of your choice

this all i got right now. seriously i need help
tell me where to train to get the evs
and how to get the last pokemon if even if its a gyrados it can be anything (not something stupid like feebas or magikarp... real power pokemon like tyranitar or gengar or YOU KNOW!) . (be reasonable with the last pokemon i choose btw) oh yeah tell me the items where i can get etc. please i really need to know i need to no the natures and etc.

Last edited:

thepomster

read the rules, you have to give projected moversets however bad so there is something to rate

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Yanmega
Modest/Timid Nature, Speed Boost ability
~Bug Buzz
~Air Slash
~Hypnosis/Shadow Ball
~Protect

Garchomp
Adamant/Jolly Nature
~Fire Fang
~Dragon Claw
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge

Electivire
Hasty/Naive/Mild/Rash Nature
~Thunderbolt
~Ice Punch
~Earthquake
~Brick Break/Cross Chop

jj10120

last pokemon is your choice btw. can be anything. oh yeah and do i ev train them? or just beat the E4 about 20 times???

Oh yeah sort out the chat i got kicked for asking someone if he was an op and i wa skicked for discussing action replay wow :/

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ You can EV Train them if you want to, no one's saying that you must. Ask for some EV Spreads if you want them.

As for the chat comment, discussing such things is against the rules so I can't really see why you're at all surprised.

Finishing Shine's suggestions,

Magmortar @ Choice Scarf
• Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass] / Psychic (or something)
- Focus Blast

Rhyperior @ Muscle Band
• Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail / Swords Dance / Rock Polish

Just go with whatever suits your playstyle in the last slot.