• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help with PBR

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
ok well i need to know how random wifi battles work and after beating people after people do you get to battle better and more harder teams?

also lets say i finished battling someone on random wifi battle and i exchange battle passes whats it for an what do you do with it?

and finally can you register friends so you can battle them? and if you can how do you register them?

thanks to every1 who helps.

Alexcore

zeh l0l of 1337ness
since i dont use online due to my lack of a ds i can only answer the first:
it's called "random", therefore there is no kind of ranking or anything alike, you simply get paired with some random person who happened to press random wi-fi too :)

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
since i dont use online due to my lack of a ds i can only answer the first:
it's called "random", therefore there is no kind of ranking or anything alike, you simply get paired with some random person who happened to press random wi-fi too :)

well ok thanks for answering the first question.

@lex

Myth Collector
The battle passes are used for collecting, and you can use them in offline battles (not sure about friend battles). You can register friends by entering their friend code, and have them register yours. The friend code is in the wi-fi menu.