• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help with Post National Pokedex Pokemon in the Great Marsh

Puddson

I'm sure there have been a million posts about this, so if this has been answered before, please point me in that direction.

I have read so many walkthroughs and tips and how to's for catching the daily post national pokedex pokemon in the Great Marsh and I am still having issues with even seeing one of these in the binoculars let alone in the zone itself.

The Pokemon in particular that I am looking for is Shroomish. I check every day for the new daily Pokemon and it always seems to be the same group of like 10 (non post national pokedex) pokemon over and over again. Am I missing something?

I have beaten the elite four and have the national pokedex.

So, basically the question is, does anyone have tips or advise on catching Shroomish in particular? Or how to even see these pokemon in the binoculars?

Thank you.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Catching 'em's pretty much up to luck, judging from the headaches I got in the Great Marsh. All that walking was good for hatching eggs, though...

Just keep looking through the binoculars multiple times. They'll show up eventually, though which one actually appears is entirely random. It took me a month and a half to even spot Kangaskhan, much less catch the thing

Ditto B1tch

The best tip I can give you is to keep walking in there until Shroomish appear. It may took some time, but you'll encounter it. Just insist.