• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help with the Pokedex: Complete, thanks for the help!

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Pokedex completed, thanks any and all for the help!

...if you still want Competitively bred Scorbunny, HA Falinks, Stonjourner, or HA Snom, I'd be willing to discuss I guess?

Last edited:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
@Ayejam18
Hippopotas I'll need to get an egg for, but I do have Hippowdon.
Gothorita I have. I can also get you a Gothita egg if you need it.
I do have Silvally, but only for tradeback.

Ayejam18

@Ayejam18
Hippopotas I'll need to get an egg for, but I do have Hippowdon.
Gothorita I have. I can also get you a Gothita egg if you need it.
I do have Silvally, but only for tradeback.
Touch trade is fine with me for sivally just needed it for the dex.
Ur Gothorita for my goomy
I just got hipopotas but do you have escalavier? Touchtrade is fine too on this

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Touch trade is fine with me for sivally just needed it for the dex.
Ur Gothorita for my goomy
I just got hipopotas but do you have escalavier? Touchtrade is fine too on this
Silvally and Gothorita work then.
I do not have Escavalier, but I have Shelmet and Karrablast, so if you want I can send over one and handle both Escavalier and Accelgor all at once.

Ayejam18

Silvally and Gothorita work then.
I do not have Escavalier, but I have Shelmet and Karrablast, so if you want I can send over one and handle both Escavalier and Accelgor all at once.
Thats fine too you can keep my mon offers and ill give silvally and karrablast back

Bryroxdey

I have Lunatone, Vullaby, Sableye, and Aromatisse. I can help evolve your Rhyperior, Escavalier, and Accelgor too. I'm also willing to touch trade my Appleton, if you make sure to send it back! I'm interested in your Stojourner, HA Snom, and HA Falinks.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
@Ayejam18 Thanks for the help, it's most appreciated.

I have Lunatone, Vullaby, Sableye, and Aromatisse. I can help evolve your Rhyperior, Escavalier, and Accelgor too. I'm also willing to touch trade my Appleton, if you make sure to send it back! I'm interested in your Stojourner, HA Snom, and HA Falinks.
I already handled Karrablast/Shelmet evolution, but thanks for offering.

As for the others... I'll need to breed you each of the pokemon you're interested in, but it shouldn't take longer than an hour overall, and that's just accounting for past experience with Falinks.
I can indeed send back Appleton, and Rhyperior would be most appreciated.

Just so you're aware...
  • Falinks is Adamant with Defiant HA.
  • Stonjourner is Impish and has Curse as an egg move.
  • Snom is Modest, with Ice Scales HA, and no egg moves.

Bryroxdey

I would really appreciate it, thank you! I'll wait online.