• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need hosting?

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Okay...I'm unsure whether this is allowed to be here but I've noticed a DISGUSTING amount of photobucket users. I know you guys don't want that. You guys want an actual host don't ya?

Well? Don't ya?

Of course you do. I mean, who wouldn't want a snazzy website to call their own? Now, I just so happen to be co-creator of www.highpixelcount.net a comic website that showcases new and awesome comics(not unlike that of Fireball20xl.com, or Ace of Abra's host; Pixelated Empire.net).

What does Highpixelcount.net offer?
-free comic uploader
-reliable hosting
-potential tech support.
-Friendly staff

So what does Abraace want you say? Nothing much. A link to your comic, and myself and a panel of Highpixelators will decide whether we wish to host it or not.

Abra's success list:
Abracelebrate.gif

Metal Virus
Random Rantings
Existance in Randomosity

Laters guys.

~Abraace

Last edited:

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
Abraace I love you. srsly. And Steele wants to have your mutant abra babies.

I would post more, but I have to get back to writing a study guide about commies.

Infinity

Gone...
Well thanks man. Sora, myself, Blueray, Solid Kirby, and Cousin Woofer were trying to start a site up until the webmaster decided to backstab us and tore the site down. Talk about irony, eh? We might try to settle with this for now, I'd type more, but I have to host a tournament class:p

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
I have a question, if you´re co-creator of that site, why you hosted your comic on another?

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Simple. I'm co webmaster of both. HighPixelcount.net's the one which is lacking in comics as of the moment. So I'm advertising comic space for anyone interested.

Solid Kirby

Back, I guess.
I'm interested, as long as they don't have anything agenst Mystery Science Theatre spinoffs.

See, I've got a comic going called Mystery Comic Theatre (Along with Chronicles of Hyrule) that cracks jokes at sprite comics that are, well, subpar. I'll send you some examples if you're interested.

Infinity

Gone...
Could you tell us a few more details about it? I do not mean to be suspicious, but for my last few endeavors some one has caused a mutiny against me at least six times.

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Sure thing. Well...first of all, the website has been going for almost two years now...we've hosted quite a few webcomics in our time(a few of my earlier failed attempts included ^-^;;) and are currently looking to expand. We've had the opposite issue to you Infinity. A lot of our comic artists have just given up making them and left without a word.

What we're looking for are good hard workers, who put time, effort and devotion into their creations. If you wish to find out more please PM me and I will hand out MSN/AIM/other contact details with you to discuss more in depth.

Last edited:

Infinity

Gone...
Okay, okay you've convinced me. I'm very loyal to what I have my heart set on. Hmm Bluerya's comic is on there. Okay I have to say this now... N-Parody authors BATTLE STATIONS! Yeah, I'm a little weird.

Pokefan26

Woot! SSB!
Infinity said:
Well thanks man. Sora, myself, Blueray, Solid Kirby, and Cousin Woofer were trying to start a site up until the webmaster decided to backstab us and tore the site down. Talk about irony, eh? We might try to settle with this for now, I'd type more, but I have to host a tournament class:p
That's the site of the comics I gave you, Abraace. I'm trying to revive N-Parody for you, Infinity. And get Abraace to host the new N-Parody Boards.

But as Abraace told me, the webmaster hasn't been on so Abraace can show him the comics.

Here are the comics I gave him, Infinity. Tell me if I need to give him more:
Metal Virus
Random Rantings
Of Love and Hax
Mystery Comic Theatre
Choronicles of Hyrule: Three Evil Kings
The Orrelocks
and I tried to find The Life Keepers, but I couldn't find it...

Last edited:

Blueray

Wario = PWN
Well, for one pokefan I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to host N parody there. This site hosts the comic itself.
And also the Life keepers is gone now...
Existance in Randomosity would have been the one to go to N parody if it didn't die.