1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Need LG Eevee Exclusives.

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by JoeRdz18, Jan 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. JoeRdz18

JoeRdz18 New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm currently in need of the Eevee exclusive pokemon. I currently have

Grimer
    Growlithe
    Sandshrew
    Oddish
    Scyther
    Mankey

Im currently looking for

Ekans
    Meowth
    Vulpix
    Bellsprout
    Pinsir
    Koffing

I'm willing to trade anything else. I have an extra Articuno as well. Please hit me up if you're willing to trade.

2. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

I can help you! I need the Alola forms of Sandshrew and Grimer. I can evolve them myself. I can get you any of the exclusives you are requesting except Pinsir because I’ve only got one right now and I don’t have much luck getting it to appear.

3. Yaochecka

Yaochecka New Member

Hello there, I was hoping to also trade my exclusives for yours. I have LG Eevee so I have the following:

Vulpix (+Alolan form)
    Meowth (+Alolan form)
    Bellsprout
    Ekans
    Koffing
    Pinsir

I would like to get these from your list:
    Grimer (+Alolan form)
    Growlithe
    Sandshrew (+Alolan form)
    Oddish
    Scyther
    Mankey

I'm hoping you are still available for this trade. If possible, I would like to trade you two of each so I can pass them to a friend of mine who also has Eevee. If it's too much to ask, just once is alright as well.

This part is for @Captain Jigglypuff, if you keep going to route 15 near the ''trading post'' on the way to Fuchsia City, then going into the building and back out every time you don't see a PInsir, it will show up soon. I did it last night and after popping in and out 28 times it showed up.