• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Lvl 50 No ubers good team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Palkia_7389

Well as the title said I need a level 50 only team of 3 no ubers team for a competition. I need help constructing the ultimate team that basically has no faults.

Please help I need suggestions

Edit:

1: Swampert:

Surf
Earthquake
Ice Beam
??????????????????

2: ?

?
?
?
?

3: ?

?
?
?
?

Last edited:

BloodthirstPriest

I don't speak monkey

Mr.Palkia_7389

Oh kk sorry I will post the team in a minute.

I will edit this post with the team

Edit: I was thinking maybe

pikachu

Volt Tackle
Thunder bolt
Quick Attack
Iron tail

Breloom

Spore :Shromish
Seed bomb
Sky uppercut
Dynamic punch???????

Spritomb

Hypnosis
Dream eater
Dark pulse
Ominous wind

I was thinking that I need someone with Earthquake seeing how that wipes out nearly every pokemon in one hit.

Need natures and help on the move-set, and tell me if the pokemon are any good and if I need a different pokemon. That would be very helpful, thanx.

Last edited:

BloodthirstPriest

I don't speak monkey
Sorry to keep pointing out things, but the list needs natures, abilities, EVs and equipped items. You also neew a brief description of the use of each pokemon.

I will talk about your team:

Get raichu, not pikachu, give it light orb and remove quick attack, as well as volt tackle.

Do NOT teach breloom dynamic punch.

For spiritomb: psychic is better than dream eater should the opponent switch, you are still guaranteed a hit, unless it's dark. Also remove ominous wind and teach it shadow ball.

I suggest having a faster pokemon than breloom, or bulkier, but as strong... perhaps swampert.

Last edited:

Rad3n

Banned
Sigh. Why did I bother?

Oh kk sorry I will post the team in a minute.

I will edit this post with the team

Edit: I was thinking maybe

pikachu @ Light Ball
Hasty
152 Atk / 104 SpA / 252 Spe

Volt Tackle
Brick Break
Grass Knot
Substitute / HP Ice, Dark

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Adamant
44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe

Spore
Focus Punch
Facade
Seed Bomb

Spritomb @ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Calm Mind
Rest

Dark pulse
Sleep Talk

~tried to match up with your base ideas. You're missing 3 pokemon and strategies.

I was thinking that I need someone with Earthquake seeing how that wipes out nearly every pokemon in one hit.

Need natures and help on the move-set, and tell me if the pokemon are any good and if I need a different pokemon. That would be very helpful, thanx.

Blaziken1132

Experienced Trainer
Sorry to keep pointing out things, but the list needs natures, abilities, EVs and equipped items. You also neew a brief description of the use of each pokemon.

I will talk about your team:

Get raichu, not pikachu, give it light orb and remove quick attack, as well as volt tackle.

Do NOT teach breloom dynamic punch.

For spiritomb: psychic is better than dream eater should the opponent switch, you are still guaranteed a hit, unless it's dark. Also remove ominous wind and teach it shadow ball.

I suggest having a faster pokemon than breloom, or bulkier, but as strong... perhaps swampert.

Light Ball... is a Hold item that only Pikachu can use. It makes it stronger than Raichu, but Raichu is still faster, and has better HP, Def, and Sp. Def. Light Ball doubles both Attack and Sp. Attack, despite what the item description says.

BloodthirstPriest

I don't speak monkey
Light Ball... is a Hold item that only Pikachu can use. It makes it stronger than Raichu, but Raichu is still faster, and has better HP, Def, and Sp. Def. Light Ball doubles both Attack and Sp. Attack, despite what the item description says.

I thought it would work on raichu. :(

Pokemonfreak42

Boulder Trainer
i agree with the idea of a swampert..... because i use one, but... if you face a grass type you are screwed this moveset i would recomend:
1: earthquake( sorry he learns earthquake at 52 so ya cant use it unlesss you are doing PBR)
2:hydro cannon this is a move tutor attack and you need to have full happiness to teach it to him
3:muddy water
4: blizzard to try takingg out those pesky grass types when he is your only one left
that is just what my swampert knows

Last edited:

dinnydevil

Original Outrage.
i agree with the idea of a swampert..... because i use one, but... if you face a grass type you are screwed this moveset i would recomend:
1: earthquake( sorry he learns earthquake at 52 so ya cant use it unlesss you are doing PBR)
2:hydro cannon this is a move tutor attack and you need to have full happiness to teach it to him
3:muddy water
4: blizzard to try takingg out those pesky grass types when he is your only one left
that is just what my swampert knows

Swampert is a good poke but the idea is that it is a bulky water type. You could throw in Stealth Rock maybe.

Hydro Cannon is a bad idea because of the obvious one move stall after use. Surf would be a much safer bet or maybe Hydro Pump.

Muddy Water boasts the same power as Surf but has lower accuracy.

Blizzard is good but isnt as reliable as Ice Beam. Blizzard would be better for taking down Grass pokemon whereas Ice Beam is better for taking down most Dragon Types due to the 4x Effect.

Mr.Palkia_7389

yeah well swampert could work. swampert is on the list! And I was thinking maybe a ghost type? seeing how not a lot effects them

Last edited:

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
you want a team with no flaws. If that existed no other teams would be used. Since that doesn't happen it's safe to assume you CAN'T have a no flaws team.

I'm not that experienced with 3v3 but from what I can work out Explosion should be useful. Speed should help as well as it is much easier to pull off a sweep when your opponent only has three Pokemon, it is also easy for your opponent to do to you. You want a Ghost so a Gengar with Explosion could stop these sweeps.

Pokemonfreak42

Boulder Trainer
im just saying hydrocannon would be a good finisher.... and surf im not so sure about...... but i would recommend..... not entireley sure about the other move but if you are looking for a ghost type i use rotom and gengar rotom because he is elec ghost
and gengar is poison ghost some pretty good combos

Status
Not open for further replies.