• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Some Help Identifying Energy Card's Sets

penguinari

Before I go on, I'd like to say that I'm new to the forums, and I'm very sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I've finally decided to go through and organize my enormous Pokemon card collection once and for all, and I'm ordering the cards by set. I've found a lot of energy cards that don't have the little icon that tells you what set they're from. I checked Bulbapedia, but I can't find them there either.

If you can't see this in the picture, at the bottom of the card, it says '© 2011 Pokémon', if that's helpful for identifying what set it came from.

https://imgur.com/R74hKtQ

I also have another card that looks exactly like that one, except Fairy type, and it has '© 2013 Pokémon' on the bottom. I'd like to know which set that comes from too.

Thank you.