• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need some help... Maybe UU

iamQmai

Weaville@Focus Sash

252, Atk/Speed
4, HP

Pressure
Adamant

Fake out
Swords Dance
Ice Shard
Night Slash

Fake out at the start, then if needed a Swords Dance to get ready to mini sweep. If there isnt any chance then I retreat into another pokemon and wait until later to do the same again. Ice Shard is for priority and Night Slash for STAB/crit ratio.

Bronzong@ Steel Gem

252, Def, HP
4, Atk

Relaxed (+Def, -Speed)
Levitate

Confuse Ray
Iron Defense (maybe swap for something?)
EQ
Gyro Ball

Gyro Ball for obvious reasons, as it is very slow (slow as possible, 63) I have confuse ray incase I'm up against a physical sweeper and Iron Defense because I thought more defense would be cool :D
EarthQuake for a left out move. Also I have the steel gem for Gyro ball as it makes it stronger.

Jellicent@Ghost Gem (Need to get replacement for UU team)

252, HP/SpA
4, SpD

Modest
Water Absorb

Toxic
Hex
Ice Beam
Scald

Most of the time I will use Scald first. Then hope for a burn, if not and its a Special pokemon then I toxic and then a STAB/Ghost Gem Hex which is very powerful. Ice beam is for Flying/Dragon types.

Galvantula@Lum Berry (Thinking of replacing with just Electric type)

252, SpA/Speed
4, HP

Modest
Coumpoundeyes

Bug Buzz
T wave
Volt switch
Sucker Punch

Dont know why but this guy is always under status so hence the Lum Berry. Bug Buzz is for STAB Bug move and T wave helps slow faster pookemon down and it helps with Hex (Jellicent). Volt switch incase I want to retreat and Sucker punch for revenge killing.

Leavanny@Shell Bell

252, Atk/Speed
4, HP

Adamant
Swarm

X-Scissor
Leaf Blade
Shadow Claw
Swords Dance

XScissor for STAB same with Leaf Blade, and XS can be used when Swarm kicks in. SC is for coverage for Ghost types mainly and Swords Dance to be super strong.

Charizard@Leftovers

252, HP/SpD
4, SpA

Calm (+SpD -Atk)
Blaze

Toxic
Fire Blast
Ancient power
Defense curl

Toxic for posioning and for Hex. FB for just pure power which kills alot even though it is SpDef based which confuses people as they expect a SpAtk Charizard. Ancient Power is for coverage and stat boosts. and Defense Curl because his defense isnt too great.

Basic team, won about 60% of battles ive been in with it. When normally im about 40%. I think I need to change Galantula as 4 of my pokes are weak to fire.

xbinox

Weaville@Focus Sash
Charizard@Leftovers

252, HP/SpD
4, SpA

Calm (+SpD -Atk)
Blaze

Toxic
Fire Blast
Ancient power
Defense curl

Toxic for posioning and for Hex. FB for just pure power which kills alot even though it is SpDef based which confuses people as they expect a SpAtk Charizard. Ancient Power is for coverage and stat boosts. and Defense Curl because his defense isnt too great.

Basic team, won about 60% of battles ive been in with it. When normally im about 40%. I think I need to change Galantula as 4 of my pokes are weak to fire.

what is this I don't even... TOXICZARD?!?! this honestly can't be good or getting you kills, charizard is not bulky enough for this..

Leche

Omg Shiny Scrafty!!!
what is this I don't even... TOXICZARD?!?! this honestly can't be good or getting you kills, charizard is not bulky enough for this..
Rofl!

Ok for charizard run this set:

Item: Life Orb
Nature: Jolly / Adamant
Moveset
~ Dragon Dance
~ Flare Blitz
~ Earthquake
~ ThunderPunch
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe