• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need some help!

Asphalizo

NidoKing Master
This may be going against the forums rules about cheating devices. But its not official about them. My question is how can you tell if you Pokemon is a legit Pokemon and not a one gained thru cheating devices?

I'm asking this cause I'm looking to trade with a friend, but I don't trust him to use legit devices.

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
I'm not completely sure as I've never personally encountered a hacked Pokemon...but I think you can tell by looking at the place where it was caught. For example, if you see a Ho-Oh that was supposedly caught in the Power Plant, you know it's hacked.

And I'm not even sure if hacked Pokemon can be traded in the first place. I think the trade fails if you attempt to trade one.

Charmanderz

Its ok, I dont think its aginst the rules unless you say something like "0mg I
le1k L0000v3 th3 -insert cheating device-!?!?!?!?"
I have no idea, I dont usually trade with anyone I dont know, so its not really a problem with me... :p