• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Team Help

Cain

RAWR
I've never been into competitive battling before, but with the Battle Tower and WiFi all over the place, I figured it would be fun to try. So, here is my first attempt at a team. I'm trying to think outside the box by not using typical Pokemon, so bear with me :p. Any criticism is appreciated.

;474;
Porgon-Z @ Leftovers
Download
252 Sp. Att. - 200 Spd. - 58 Def.
Modest
- Psychic
- Recover
- Hyper Beam
- Thunder

;477;
Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Pressure
252 Sp. Def. - 252 Def. - 6 Att.
Careful
- Will-o-wisp
- Rest
- Shadow Punch
- Calm Mind

;475;
Gallade @ Leftovers
Steadfast
252 Att. - 252 Sp.Def - 6 Spd.
Adamant
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Giga Impact
- Psycho Cut

;478;
Froslass @ Leftovers
Snow Cloak
252 Spd. - 129 Def. - 129 Sp. Def.
Timid
- Hail
- Destiny Bond
- Thunder Wave
- Shadow Ball

;464;
Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Solid Rock
252 Def. - 252 Att. - 6 HP
Impish
- Earthquake
- Avalanche
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

;462;
Magnezone @ Leftovers
Sturdy
252 Sp. Att. - 129 Def. - 129 Sp. Def.
Modest
- Thunder
- Gyro Ball
- Reflect
- Light Screen

As you can see I need a lot of help :p. I really have no idea what items to use, and I'm not even sure if some of these Pokemon are good enough to be used properly. Anyway, I need your guy's input despretely.

Oh, and if you think I shouldn't use any of these Pokemon, feel free to change them.

dragonite1

dragon tamer
well if u want to do battle tower or whatever, u can only use one of each item. it looks good for a 1st try. the 1 thing i would suggest would be teach magnezone magnet rise(makes trait levitate), heaps of pokes know earthquake so its just gonna get owned if its susceptible to ground type moves

Last edited: