• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

need tips in pmd2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeknowitall

SEX MACHINE
i have a level 42 turtwig with giga drain, tackle, crunch, and razor leaf
and a level 42 squirtle with aqua tail, hydro pump, bite, and tackle, and i can't beat primal dialga, can someone help me

Warfare

liverliverliverliver

bookist

bring lots of reviver seeds, bring some moves that are not, not very effective (dig would work) and hope he lacks roar of time.

Sparkleo

Low on power...
Get moves/items that can immobilize bosses like Primal Dialga.

I recommend Sleep Seeds and X-Seeds (orbs are rendered useless in boss battles).

But like the others say: invest in revive seeds and hope for the best.

-Rookai-

Get rid of tackle. If you have Time, throw a vile seed at him. If you have darkness have you and your partner eat violent seeds. I beat Dialga under level 38 with this strategy. Why do you still have tackle?

pokeknowitall

SEX MACHINE
i seem to be short on money now, so no reviver seeds are available, i rarely find sleep sleeds, and violent seeds just arent enough, i got leaf storm instead of tackle now too and im level 47 a piece so i dont know, my type is a disadvantige too, and it seems impossible

Neox

Here is what i did.

I went back to treasure town. Then i went to apple woods.
In apple woods you can usually find i plentiful amount of reviver seeds.

You can also find an even larger amount of sleep seeds and stun seeds.

pokeknowitall

SEX MACHINE
oo thanks ill try that in a bit, watching basketball lol, hopefully it works

Status
Not open for further replies.