• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Wii Remotes, Nunchucks, Classic Controllers?

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Well, someone pointed out to me that the Nintendo Online store which you can access from Nintendo.com is now selling Wii Remotes, Nunchucks, and Classic Controllers. I can't seem to find anything at any retailer, especially because I'm in the nation's 4th largest city...Houston, Texas.

I just ordered two Wii Remotes and two Nunchucks myself.

So if you need them, head over to Nintendo.com.

Just trying to help people, if this already has a thread I'm sorry...

~Scott;229;

Ninjit

Banned
I'm gonna stick this for the time being, as there is a shortage of Wii Consoles/Remotes and Equipment.

pokefan

yeah i already did that because when i bought my second remote that same store didn't have a nunchuk and i checked two other stores and they didn't have nunchuks either so i ordered it on nintendo.com also

I already have 2 Remotes and Nunchuks, but thanks for the heads-up Scott. Does the store also sell those component cables?

~fuzzy out~

pokelover123

were not open anymor
component what?

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Yes, it's only the US and Canada.

Component Cables, as well as S-Video and other kinds are available on their online store. It says due to all of the orders shipment delays are possible. I'm supposed to receieve my controllers on the 10th so. (BTW, I just got the replacement Wrist Straps in the mail today :D)

If I still cant find anymore when I want them, I may order a Nunchuck off of them again and Wii Play or something...lol.

~Scott;229;

Bitsy

Sneasel Fanboy
too bad by the time I have money for a wii remote and a nunchuck the 5th gen nintendo console will be out.
Useful informations. thanks I guess!

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Wii Play is now available for pre-order in the US, as far as I can see. It retails for about $45 (or something like that, I can't remember), and comes with a Wii remote. So since the Wiimote is $39.99, you're basically buying a game for only $5. It's a good deal if you're looking for a Wiimote, imo, so you should pre-order a copy if you're interested.

pokenoob

am i the only one who finds the new nunchuck things anoying ????

give me a clasic controller any day

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
am i the only one who finds the new nunchuck things anoying ????

give me a clasic controller any day

I guess so. At least, I disagree. The nunchuk allows for realistic motion controls in games such as LoZ: TP and Metroid Prime 3 (in which the nunchuk will control Grapple Beam, and open hatches), it allows you to use the pointer while playing, ant it works the same for left-handed people as right-handed. In short, it's incredibly useful, and I find it more comfortable to use that the classic controller, or the GameCube one, for that matter.

However, it's entirely a matter of preference, and it doesn't matter to me whether you like it or not, I just felt like sharing my opinion on the subject.

ON TOPIC: It seems the online store is just as short on Nunchuks and CC's as anybody else... I'm trying to get ahold of a couple Classic Controller and Points Cards, but they remain elusive. I also got a new remote with Wii Play, but I need a Nunchuk for it. Same deal here, impossible to find.

I wonder when the shortage will die...

I personally find the nunchuck controller absolutely perfect. you don't have to sit in the generic gaming position while playing games like zelda any longer. I love that.
I usually sit cross armed while playing zelda ^__^

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
I've seen a lot of Classic Controller around. Nunchucks seem to be the hardest to find at the moment. It's stores like Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and Target which have most of them.