• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Needing Oddish/Gloom and Mankey

DillonRS

Playing on Let's go Eevee and these are unavailable, just needing them to complete Pokedex. Wouldn't mind helping out with Pika pokedex in some way if needed in return.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

DillonRS

I can definitely get ahold of those for you. I haven't ever traded on LG P/E yet so I'll probably have to look up some instructions but other than that I already know where i can snag all of those if I don't already have them

DillonRS

I mainly need Oddish and Mankey. If you can get your hands on a Gloom, that'd be awesome, if not, I can just evolve the Oddish, no biggy. Just needing it to get the Pokedex finished and that makes it easier.

I'm gathering up yours now.

DillonRS

One moment, catching Koffing and then I have all 4. Then I need to read up on training for a quick second and I'm ready to go.

Gocon the menu with 'x' and choose communication. Then faraway player, link trade. We will use the code jig, jig, cat? Then just find what to trade and select it