• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to think about the Subway Masters episode really. I know that Cilan is supposed to collect stamps and they're supposed to be looking for an Axew's trainer but we don't know if this happens at the same time. I mean we don't know if Ash and Iris help the Axew find it's trainer while Cilan gets the stamps. The ferris wheel could be used to help them find the trainer but yeah whoever rides it probably won't have any awkward moments ^^ I'm looking forward to Ash and Iris exploring the Sports Domes though XD

Well from what we see in the pictures they are playing tennis together, they are looking at a sign with the football stuff, and seen in a musical. As for the latter, I don't know if that happens in a separate episode or not. I would imagine that fitting a musical, tennis, w/e else they do, looking for the Axew trainer, plus a battle would be hard to fit in one episode. I'm guessing Iris, and Ash's various adventures through town might be something resembling a slide-show.

I do suspect someone to accuse them of being BF/GF at some point in the series. It's happened with all his female traveling companions at various points in the series. I could see Iris over-reacting in some fashion. Ash only seems to know what love is when being accused of being in a relationship so I see him getting angry about it as well. Ferris Wheel perhaps.

I could see both of those gym scenarios happening too but what about if Iris battles Drayden again and loses?

I could see that happening too. Them training together for the gym, would be interesting. Ash would beat Drayden, and Iris would probably go under Drayden's wing as his apprentice.

Last edited:

-Twilight Miracle-

MISSED ALOT, of stuff... I was in Italy.

First of all, nice captions gohan5. ^.^
Though I can beat Ash and Iris in a staring contest anytime. xP

Well, I watched the episode and it was great! Not alot of shippiness, but it was a fantastic episode nonetheless! I was honestly not expecting Meowth's betrayal. I thought he was staying for good. This won't be the last of the Meowth arc. It was too much fun for the writers to end here.

And I don't think Iris is gym leader either. Her only Dragon type Pokemon is Axew, and he's not that good.

Spoiler alert. I haven't seen the episode yet... -______________-

gohan5

Irisboy
Well from what we see in the pictures they are playing tennis together, they are looking at a sign with the football stuff, and seen in a musical. As for the latter, I don't know if that happens in a separate episode or not. I would imagine that fitting a musical, tennis, w/e else they do, looking for the Axew trainer, plus a battle would be hard to fit in one episode. I'm guessing Iris, and Ash's various adventures through town might be something resembling a slide-show.

I do suspect someone to accuse them of being BF/GF at some point in the series. It's happened with all his female traveling companions at various points in the series. I could see Iris over-reacting in some fashion. Ash only seems to know what love is when being accused of being in a relationship so I see him getting angry about it as well. Ferris Wheel perhaps.

I could see that happening too. Them training together for the gym, would be interesting. Ash would beat Drayden, and Iris would probably go under Drayden's wing as his apprentice.

Lol, she doesn't? If we go by what we know of he characters in this season, including their back stories, and recent wins/loses/ties. Iris has far many more wins than either of the two boys in their win, loss, tie ratio current series wise. It's pretty lopsided. :p

Ash: 7-6-1
Iris: 103-1-1
Cilan: 2-2

I think all the sports dome stuff and musical is gonna be after the Alder episode. I don't think it makes any sense for them to put all that stuff in a montage since they are important to Nimbasa City and not featured in the other regions.

I also think that someone will mistake Ash and Iris of being BF/GF at some point in the series. I already know that Iris will over-react to and outright deny any accusation but I don't know about Ash. It depends, he could be upset like when it happened with May or be clueless to the whole thing like what happened with Dawn. Anyway, I don't see that happening here at the ferris wheel unless that Axew's trainer says something.

Exactly, I would like to see Ash and Iris training together and think it would be nice. Should Iris rechallenge Drayden or just let Ash beat him? I think Iris challenging Drayden twice might be too much.

Well, I don't consider the backstory we have for Iris as wins this season. That stuff is all Pre-BW and is like including Ash's win-loss-tie ratio from the other regions. We take that out and Iris only has one loss and one tie against Langley before the Don Battle Tournament. I think that qualifies as Iris needing some wins under her belt :p

Oh btw shippers, I have recently been appointed the thread leader of the NegaiShipping thread. So if you have any needs or concerns let me know and I'll do my best ^^

Pikachuuu

Oh btw shippers, I have recently been appointed the thread leader of the NegaiShipping thread. So if you have any needs or concerns let me know and I'll do my best ^^

Yay! Well... Maybe more topics

Welcome to the thread (Spirit Mew)!

(Spirit Mew)

Breakthrough.
Please, call me... something else. How 'bout... Spirit? It's much easier than typing in (Spirit Mew) everytime.

And thanks for the welcome Pikachuuu.

gohan5

Irisboy
Please, call me... something else. How 'bout... Spirit? It's much easier than typing in (Spirit Mew) everytime.

Yes, of course you can join Spirit XD Welcome to the NegaiShipping family, we hope you'll have a good time here ^^ I think we all agree that Ash and Iris do make a cute couple. Oh NegaiShipping Day is on September 23 (next Friday XD) so if you could come celebrate with us that would be great ^^

Yay! Well... Maybe more topics

Right, I'll try to have more topics now Pikachuuu. Ok might as well start off right with a topic question ^^

So we know from the preview of upcoming episodes that Ash and Iris will be watching a Musical pretty soon. So knowing that, I have this question:

Do you think that Ash and Iris will enter a Musical together?

Last edited:

Pikachuuu

Ok Spirit, no problem! ^^

Yes, in one picture of the scan Ash is on the stage dancing with a Gothitelle so maybe Iris will join too ^^

Here is the scan xD

http://i56.*******.com/k0ro60.jpg

gohan5

Irisboy
Yes, in one picture of the scan Ash is on the stage dancing with a Gothitelle so maybe Iris will join too ^^

Here is the scan xD

http://i56.*******.com/k0ro60.jpg

I remember seeing that pic once before, and I think I saw Ash's Pikachu and Oshawott dressed up too ^^ I hope Iris joins in too, maybe with Axew and Emolga all dressed up nice and pretty XD I also want Iris to wear something nice, maybe another dress or something ^^

floracat

Give me your food.
Yes, of course you can join Spirit XD Welcome to the NegaiShipping family, we hope you'll have a good time here ^^ I think we all agree that Ash and Iris do make a cute couple. Oh NegaiShipping Day is on September 23 (next Friday XD) so if you could come celebrate with us that would be great ^^

Right, I'll try to have more topics now Pikachuuu. Ok might as well start off right with a topic question ^^

So we know from the preview of upcoming episodes that Ash and Iris will be watching a Musical pretty soon. So knowing that, I have this question:

Welcome from me as well Spirit! We're getting so many new shippers! Yay!

And as for the question, I think so, case of that scan. Iris is so competitive she's bound to enter too. Wouldn't it be great if they sang a love song together? Or danced? Ahhh, a girl can dream, right?

gohan5

Irisboy
Welcome from me as well Spirit! We're getting so many new shippers! Yay!

And as for the question, I think so, case of that scan. Iris is so competitive she's bound to enter too. Wouldn't it be great if they sang a love song together? Or danced? Ahhh, a girl can dream, right?

I know, I'm loving that we're getting so many newcomers. I hope our Negai family continues to grow ^^

Yeah I think so too, I mean we can already see Ash all dressed up so wynaut Iris too? ^^ I would love to see Iris enter to try and compete with Ash again. It's funny because we already see her and Ash playing tennis so them doing a musical together would be great. She just can't help wanting to spend so much time with Ash with all these exciting things going on XD Do they sing in Musicals? If so then yes an Ash/Iris duet would be the best. And dancing? Oh man, now I'm so excited for the Musical XD

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
It's Posting Time!!!!

I'm looking forward to these upcoming future episodes as well, especially the Musical epsiode since it seems there are a lot of possibilities of what might happen since Ash and Iris are alone it the Musical Theater. :D

Saw today's dub episode, no hints, but I noticed that Ash and Iris both reacted at the same time in some scenes where Axew and Excadrill were battling. Not really important, but it is interesting.

Wait, gohan5 you're in charge of this thread now?!?!?!?!?!?! That's nice to hear.

Okay, time for tonight's big questions!

What's your idea for BW051? & What hints could we see while Ash and Iris are in Nimbasa City?

You may answer these two questions anytime guys! So with that, It's Leaving Time!

P.S. Not only am I obsessed with Cilan because he's so cool, I also think I'm falling in love with Georgia/Langley. Someone help me!

gohan5

Irisboy
Yeah NegaiFreak, it just happened recently but I'm new thread leader ^^

Well Ash and Iris have been reacting the same way to a lot of things lately, it's interesting XD They might be getting closer than we thought ^^

What's your idea for BW051? & What hints could we see while Ash and Iris are in Nimbasa City?

Well for the next episode, I'm not sure since it looks to be heavily focused on Bianca and her father. I was gonna say they could ride the roller coaster in Elesa's gym together but that's not happening ^^; Maybe Bianca knocks Ash in some water again and Iris gets a little eye candy XD

As for the rest of Nimbasa City, well obviously we're all hoping for a nice ferris wheel scene. I never thought too much about it before, but I'd really like to see Ash and Iris enter a musical together with their Pokemon ^^ I don't know if this will give us a hint but the sports dome could have a cute moment since they're playing tennis together. I think that might be it except for Iris cheering him on agaisnt Elesa, the Subway Masters, and the Champion Alder XD Wow, all these tough opponents all together Iris is gonna be so worried for Ash ^^

floracat

Give me your food.
It's Posting Time!!!!

I'm looking forward to these upcoming future episodes as well, especially the Musical epsiode since it seems there are a lot of possibilities of what might happen since Ash and Iris are alone it the Musical Theater. :D

Saw today's dub episode, no hints, but I noticed that Ash and Iris both reacted at the same time in some scenes where Axew and Excadrill were battling. Not really important, but it is interesting.

Wait, gohan5 you're in charge of this thread now?!?!?!?!?!?! That's nice to hear.

Okay, time for tonight's big questions!

You may answer these two questions anytime guys! So with that, It's Leaving Time!

P.S. Not only am I obsessed with Cilan because he's so cool, I also think I'm falling in love with Georgia/Langley. Someone help me!

Gohan5, you're in charge of the thread? That's wonderful!! Okay, as for the question, I'm really hoping they'll be on the ferriswheel together, it's so romantic!! There are implications that Ash and Iris will be alone during the Musical episode. Also looking forward to that. And as gohan5 said, Ash has a lot of difficult battles coming up. Iris will definitely be cheering for him, which is nice.

gohan5

Irisboy
Gohan5, you're in charge of the thread? That's wonderful!! Okay, as for the question, I'm really hoping they'll be on the ferriswheel together, it's so romantic!! There are implications that Ash and Iris will be alone during the Musical episode. Also looking forward to that. And as gohan5 said, Ash has a lot of difficult battles coming up. Iris will definitely be cheering for him, which is nice.

Yep, I'm in charge now and I hope I can get along with you all and continue to help our NegaiShipping family grow ^^ I can't argue with that, Ash and Iris on the ferris wheel would be great. It would be nice if someone pointed out how romantic the ferris wheel is and when Ash and Iris ride it she is all flustered and nervous XD I want to see Ash and Iris in the musical, hopefully with Oshawott and Emolga (LethalAttractionShipping FTW!) ^^

Elision

Fall Apart.
Welcome Spirit.
Now, how many family members of mine support this ship? I think atleast 6. o___O
Too much for me... I need a nap...

So, NSD and the Ferris Wheel are coming up. I hope atleast one thing shippy happens on that ferris wheel.

gohan5

Irisboy
Welcome Spirit.
Now, how many family members of mine support this ship? I think atleast 6. o___O
Too much for me... I need a nap...

So, NSD and the Ferris Wheel are coming up. I hope atleast one thing shippy happens on that ferris wheel.

Wow, really? That seems awesome to me XD We welcome all of your family to join Bacon XD

Oh my gosh yes, NegaiShipping Day is on Friday and I can't wait XD I agree, I really want Ash and Iris to ride the ferris wheel together and for something we can show as a hint ^^ Maybe Iris will be flustered or something after realizing how romantic it seems.

Elision

Fall Apart.
Wow, really? That seems awesome to me XD We welcome all of your family to join Bacon XD

Oh my gosh yes, NegaiShipping Day is on Friday and I can't wait XD I agree, I really want Ash and Iris to ride the ferris wheel together and for something we can show as a hint ^^ Maybe Iris will be flustered or something after realizing how romantic it seems.

Not really.
I have even more members on this here forum who don't support this ship... yet.

If they do ride the Ferris Wheel, I'll probably skip that part. I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS! :'(

Better get my suprise for the special day done. I'm being very creative here and it took alot of thinking (which I don't normaly do).

Status
Not open for further replies.