• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohan5

Irisboy
This is really awesome! Haha ^^

Waitin' for the tennis coach, the musical and the ferriswheel xDDD

Oh, and a new Fanart ^^

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=13&q=negaishipping#/d4a6wms

Oh me too, I wanna see Iris and Ash play tennis and see the other things in the sports dome ^^ Iris appears to beat Ash in tennis though, which looks funny XD

Nice fanart Pikachuuu ^^ I like that they used the eyecatches. Anyone else notice that Ash and Iris kinda pose the same way while Cilan is the oddball?

floracat

Give me your food.

gohan5

Irisboy
Tennis, I forgot about that! Iris looks like a real good tennis player from that scan. And Ash was getting crushed. That's funny!

And I like the picture. Their poses were cool.

I agree, I think Iris looks like she really knows how to play tennis. She probably knows how to play a lot of different sports, poor Ash XD Maybe she can give Ash some pointers on how to play better XD I think one of the scans also revealed that she had a favorite football team ^^

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
I agree, I think Iris looks like she really knows how to play tennis. She probably knows how to play a lot of different sports, poor Ash XD Maybe she can give Ash some pointers on how to play better XD I think one of the scans also revealed that she had a favorite football team ^^

Why do I suddenly get the feeling that we're gonna get a Pokemon Super Bowl commercial this year?

Lame jokes aside, I like the potential the future episodes in Nimbasa City have. I'm also looking forward to that Deino episode. Liking all the love between Iris and that Deino, and I hope she ends up getting it. :)

Oh, as for Negaishipping, I know Iris will support Ash during his gym battle challenge against Elesa obviously since there are A LOT of girls cheering for the opposite side during the battle.

Anyways that's it from me, buh-bye folks!

P.S. Waiting for an idea to pop up for a scenario here...... Any ideas guys?

gohan5

Irisboy
Why do I suddenly get the feeling that we're gonna get a Pokemon Super Bowl commercial this year?

Lame jokes aside, I like the potential the future episodes in Nimbasa City have. I'm also looking forward to that Deino episode. Liking all the love between Iris and that Deino, and I hope she ends up getting it. :)

Oh, as for Negaishipping, I know Iris will support Ash during his gym battle challenge against Elesa obviously since there are A LOT of girls cheering for the opposite side during the battle.

Anyways that's it from me, buh-bye folks!

P.S. Waiting for an idea to pop up for a scenario here...... Any ideas guys?

Oh gosh that would be terrible if that happened. It's not impossible though, as seen by the Domino's commercial during DP ^^;

I agree, it took them a little while to get to Nimbasa City so they might as well enjoy it while they're there XD I want to see the Deino episode too, and I really want Iris to get it. Anyone else getting Charmander vibes from this whole Deino situation? Maybe Ash gives Iris his support somehow.

I'm looking forward to the gym battle for various reasons one being the battle. This will be the first time Iris has been in a gym with it's own cheering girls since the battle against Cilan ^^ We all remember how that went with Iris staying on Ash's side and giving him that face XD

Hmm scenario ideas....not anymore than was already mentioned with the ferris wheel and other attractions of Nimbasa City ^^

gohan5

Irisboy
Randomly searching through Pokemon pics, I found a Negaishippy pic thought I should share it here ^_^
http://www.zerochan.net/774138

Aww thanks Ashgirl, that pic is really nice ^^ I like how Ash is the one looking all smug and Iris is all flustered and embarrased XD I really want to see something like this happen in the anime ^^

vodor

Banned
Man I haven't found a new fanart of Iris in original hairstyle
I wish I could find a Fanart with Iris in Lady catlin outfit while Ash in Grimsley's outfit
I was I good enough to drew this
It's just a strange wish,I want this because Grimsley has spicky hair like Ash while Iris hairstyle(original) seen close Catlin In a fanart
Hey ,are there anyone interested to see Iris in Kami trio & Musical episode
Cause Both in this Episode Iris gonna wear different outfit ( at least in Kami trio Episode)
I wonder how good Iris gonna & what going to be Ash's Expression
U know in The Scan Ash & Iris seem to sightseeing without Dent (probably collecting stump for Battle subway)
Should We call this a Date ?

Last edited:

gohan5

Irisboy
Man I haven't found a new fanart of Iris in original hairstyle
I wish I could find a Fanart with Iris in Lady catlin outfit while Ash in Grimsley's outfit
I was I good enough to drew this
It's just a strange wish,I want this because Grimsley has spicky hair like Ash while Iris hairstyle(original) seen close Catlin In a fanart
Hey ,are there anyone interested to see Iris in Kami trio & Musical episode
Cause Both in this Episode Iris gonna wear different outfit ( at least in Kami trio Episode)
I wonder how good Iris gonna & what going to be Ash's Expression
U know in The Scan Ash & Iris seem to sightseeing without Dent (probably collecting stump for Battle subway)
Should We call this a Date ?

It's funny that you bring that up vodor, I was kinda wondering what Cilan is doing if we see Ash and Iris looking at all the sites in Nimbasa City. I did have an idea like this once for what Ash and Iris would do on a date ^^ I mean we already know they both love competing so wynaut go on a fun little date. They can save the dining for later maybe ^^ What do you guys think?

What would Ash and Iris do on a date?

Would it end in a first kiss? If not what would their first kiss be like?

LunarWolf

Don't Leave Bacon...
Been a long time... :/

Question 1 Answer: I dunno
Anything, there's alot of ways to amuse (curse my speelling ability level thingy... Arggghhh! [Yey I'mma pirate!]) <-- Not important, I just want to seem like a complete nutter...

Q2A (it's easier then wirting 'Question 2 Answer'. Oh damn...):
No offense, but I don't think Ash would know what a date and kiss meant. x3
Ummm... I can't really be bothered to think 'bout this one...

Before you ask, yes, I am trying to compare to Bacon randomness and Baconess.

floracat

Give me your food.
It's funny that you bring that up vodor, I was kinda wondering what Cilan is doing if we see Ash and Iris looking at all the sites in Nimbasa City. I did have an idea like this once for what Ash and Iris would do on a date ^^ I mean we already know they both love competing so wynaut go on a fun little date. They can save the dining for later maybe ^^ What do you guys think?

Hmm. Good question. I think their first date would be a picnic in a field or up in a tree, talking. Somewhere with nature, and trees, just cause Iris is such a nature girl. And I hope they'd kiss on the date. There are no guarantee's, and personally, I think Ash would find a way of screwing it up. But I would love for them to kiss, as does everyone here, I hope.

And NegaiFreak, as for scenario ideas, you could do something about Elesa. She is a model. Or the Ferriswheel! I'd like to see them go on it, it would be like a date. Ohhh, I'm so excited!!

Pikachuuu

- I don't know xDDDD

But I think a dinner in a good restaurant, they like to eat xD

- In the first date maybe not xD ^^

Only 3 days for NegaiShipping day! I'm working in the AMV! ^^

gohan5

Irisboy
Hmm. Good question. I think their first date would be a picnic in a field or up in a tree, talking. Somewhere with nature, and trees, just cause Iris is such a nature girl. And I hope they'd kiss on the date. There are no guarantee's, and personally, I think Ash would find a way of screwing it up. But I would love for them to kiss, as does everyone here, I hope.

And NegaiFreak, as for scenario ideas, you could do something about Elesa. She is a model. Or the Ferriswheel! I'd like to see them go on it, it would be like a date. Ohhh, I'm so excited!!

I like your idea floracat of having a picnic like date where afterword they can sit up in a tree and look at the stars or something. I also think that Ash would mess up a kiss opportunity from Iris but I think it'd be hilarious to see her reaction ^^ If NegaiFreak doesn't mind, I think I'll do a scenario about that and bring it back to you guys a little bit later ^^

Oh yeah, get excited shippers we're nearing the final stretch with NegaiShipping Day being only 3 days away now ^^

Pikachuuu

If NegaiFreak doesn't mind, I think I'll do a scenario about that and bring it back to you guys a little bit later ^^
I can't wait to read it! ^^

In the next episodes Ash will face against Adeku, I hope Ash wins the Unova's Champion and Iris admire him more :)

Elision

Fall Apart.
I like your idea floracat of having a picnic like date where afterword they can sit up in a tree and look at the stars or something. I also think that Ash would mess up a kiss opportunity from Iris but I think it'd be hilarious to see her reaction ^^ If NegaiFreak doesn't mind, I think I'll do a scenario about that and bring it back to you guys a little bit later ^^

Oh yeah, get excited shippers we're nearing the final stretch with NegaiShipping Day being only 3 days away now ^^

o_O I forgot 'bout NegaiShipping Day. Feel free to shoot me.

Yey, I always liked you guys's (pronounceation and spelling help?) scenario's.

And Lunar, you can shut up! And I have permission to tell you to shut up. :p

gohan5

Irisboy
o_O I forgot 'bout NegaiShipping Day. Feel free to shoot me.

Yey, I always liked you guys's (pronounceation and spelling help?) scenario's.

And Lunar, you can shut up! And I have permission to tell you to shut up. :p

No worries, we don't judge around here. Though there may be a penalty if you forget again jk XD

Ok, I've made a scenario based on what I got from the ideas of Iris and Ash's dating. It's not much, but this was just a scenario to warm me up for my fanfic I'm writing for NegaiDay ^^ Ok enjoy!

Ash and Iris have just finished a nice dinner and are in a tree looking up at the stars.
Iris: This has been a nice night hasn't it Ash?
Ash: Yeah it has, the food was great!
Iris: But this is nice too right?
Ash: Of course, I like being under the open stars.
Iris: I guess we have that in common.
Ash: Yeah I guess so.
*silence passes between the two*
Iris: So...
Ash: Soooo?
*Iris leans in for a kiss*
Ash: Iris, what's wrong with your face?
*Iris gets embarrased*
Ash: Your lips are all poked out.
Iris: Grr...you!
*Iris pushes Ash out of the tree*
Iris: Ash you're such a kid! *blushes madly*

So how was it? Tell me what you think ^^

Pikachuuu

No worries, we don't judge around here. Though there may be a penalty if you forget again jk XD

Ok, I've made a scenario based on what I got from the ideas of Iris and Ash's dating. It's not much, but this was just a scenario to warm me up for my fanfic I'm writing for NegaiDay ^^ Ok enjoy!

Ash and Iris have just finished a nice dinner and are in a tree looking up at the stars.
Iris: This has been a nice night hasn't it Ash?
Ash: Yeah it has, the food was great!
Iris: But this is nice too right?
Ash: Of course, I like being under the open stars.
Iris: I guess we have that in common.
Ash: Yeah I guess so.
*silence passes between the two*
Iris: So...
Ash: Soooo?
*Iris leans in for a kiss*
Ash: Iris, what's wrong with your face?
*Iris gets embarrased*
Ash: Your lips are all poked out.
Iris: Grr...you!
*Iris pushes Ash out of the tree*
Iris: Ash you're such a kid! *blushes madly*

So how was it? Tell me what you think ^^

LOOOOOOOOOOL

I really loved it! It's so funny!! xDDDDDDD

And I hope this happen, but it will not, I know xDDD

gohan5

Irisboy
LOOOOOOOOOOL

I really loved it! It's so funny!! xDDDDDDD

And I hope this happen, but it will not, I know xDDD

Thanks Pikachuuu, I was gonna make it really romantic but then I just had a funny idea of how to include a kiss in there too ^^ I think this was better anyway, I like the funny moments. Of course Iris would have to do most of the work in this relationship but Ash will get her feelings eventually with her help XD

Status
Not open for further replies.