• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohan5

Irisboy
Well the sub came out for the episode when Ash loses to Bianca's dad. The scene where Ash snapped at Iris, was just because she was stating the obvious. She was clearly concerned and said "You lost, does this mean that you're going back to Masara town?" Still don't know why Dento was so shocked, Iris was clearly worried.

I find it interesting that she wanted Ash to convince her father. Why didn't she do it herself, or ask Dento himself to do it? I guess Ash is supposed to be the most convincing person out of the trio.

That's what I thought happened with that whole scene. Iris loves to give these deadpan statements so it's really not surprising at all. I know she was concerned for Ash but that was kinda funny :p It's kinda like the elephant in the room where everyone knew what Ash's loss meant but she's the only one that came out and said it :p

I noticed that too and thought that was very interesting how she wanted Ash to speak for her XD I mean it's not like she can't be convincing either, probably more so than Ash :p Yeah Dento could have done some convincing by using his sommelier skills but she wanted Ash to speak up. It's kinda weird but still nice to see ^^

Iris loves to give these deadpan statements so it's really not surprising at all.:p

Well, I wouldn't really call it deadpan given the saddened expression on her face..but yeah, it was kind of stating the obvious and Ash was kind of like "No ****, sherlock." XD

I think the lastest episode is going to be the best we're get for a while, given the fact that I don't see many opportunities for any hints in upcoming episodes. Maybe they'll surprise us though.

Next episode certainly won't have much as it focuses more on Ash, and Trip with Adler. While Iris might defend Ash, I can just as easily see her teasing them about the Don Battle tournament. I see both as likely. I'm still waiting to see what happens if there is an episode where someone teases them about being a couple....if it happens at all.

I'd like to join this discussion. While I may not be a full blown Negaishipper, I think it's relatively cute and has lots of potential to develop into something more, whether it be their growing friendship or the possible romantic moments that may come from it in the future. Besides, I'm a Cafemocha/Wishfulshipper, and added to that I support the notion of Ash x Iris x Dento, but I've never really gotten to liking the Negai part of it all the way. I think that's starting to slowly change, as I'm warming up to this pairing gradually, so I guess that's why I'm posting here. XD

(I'm a Pearlshipper btw, so as you can see I'm pretty much open to tons of ships out there, but I've never been one to like any other hetero Ash ships BL ftw, so me liking Negai is pretty big, lol.)

So, uh, hi? ^^;

gohan5

Irisboy
Well, I wouldn't really call it deadpan given the saddened expression on her face..but yeah, it was kind of stating the obvious and Ash was kind of like "No ****, sherlock." XD

I think the lastest episode is going to be the best we're get for a while, given the fact that I don't see many opportunities for any hints in upcoming episodes. Maybe they'll surprise us though.

Next episode certainly won't have much as it focuses more on Ash, and Trip with Adler. While Iris might defend Ash, I can just as easily see her teasing them about the Don Battle tournament. I see both as likely. I'm still waiting to see what happens if there is an episode where someone teases them about being a couple....if it happens at all.

Well yeah I guess you're right about that she did seemed quite concerned for Ash both before and and after the battle.

I really hope there are more hints given in the upcoming episodes but as always I'll keep my expectations realistic. That way if anything does happen I'll be a little surprised ^^ Well the good thing about Trip appearing in the next episode is that Iris usually sticks up for Ash or feels Trip is being unreasoable with Ash at some point so there's always that. I know, not really a big thing but she always does it. Anyway, we'll see :p

I'd like to join this discussion. While I may not be a full blown Negaishipper, I think it's relatively cute and has lots of potential to develop into something more, whether it be their growing friendship or the possible romantic moments that may come from it in the future. Besides, I'm a Cafemocha/Wishfulshipper, and added to that I support the notion of Ash x Iris x Dento, but I've never really gotten to liking the Negai part of it all the way. I think that's starting to slowly change, as I'm warming up to this pairing gradually, so I guess that's why I'm posting here. XD

(I'm a Pearlshipper btw, so as you can see I'm pretty much open to tons of ships out there, but I've never been one to like any other hetero Ash ships BL ftw, so me liking Negai is pretty big, lol.)

So, uh, hi? ^^;

Hi pokefan#493, yes you can join the discussion here we'd love to have you ^^ You don't have to be a full blown fan of NegaiShipping, just knowing you like it is reason enough. I'm sure you can bring something new to the discussion here, so we welcome you and hope you have a nice time ^^

Elision

Fall Apart.
Dang, gohan beat me too it! -_-

Anyways, welcome pokefan! It makes me gald too see new NegaiShippers, even if you like PearlShipping more. ^_^

SparkBolt

FW Water Leader
o_O

Anyone who wants to shoot me for missing NegaiShipping Day, feel free to do it.

Sorry I haven't been active in ages, I forgot to log on. ^^;

floracat

Give me your food.

So, uh, hi? ^^;

Hi pokefan! Glad to see new shippers, even if you're just warming up to the ship, you're always welcome!

Hi pokefan#493, yes you can join the discussion here we'd love to have you ^^ You don't have to be a full blown fan of NegaiShipping, just knowing you like it is reason enough. I'm sure you can bring something new to the discussion here, so we welcome you and hope you have a nice time ^^

Thanks you guys for the warm welcome. I'll admit it felt a bit awkward joining, seeing as how I never saw myself supporting this ship at the beginning of BW, but Iris and Ash just have a way or worming themselves into your heart. It's funny actually, how I gradually got used to the idea of the two of them together. Now I think it's really cute. :3

Also, I guess the recent episode in Nimbasa kinda pushed it for me. That, and the accompanying fanart whenever I look for BestWishesshipping pics were an influence on me. XD

Speaking of fanarts...

Just wanted to share some to celebrate my joining of the thread. Sorry if someone already posted these before... xD;

gohan5

Irisboy
Thanks you guys for the warm welcome. I'll admit it felt a bit awkward joining, seeing as how I never saw myself supporting this ship at the beginning of BW, but Iris and Ash just have a way or worming themselves into your heart. It's funny actually, how I gradually got used to the idea of the two of them together. Now I think it's really cute. :3

Also, I guess the recent episode in Nimbasa kinda pushed it for me. That, and the accompanying fanart whenever I look for BestWishesshipping pics were an influence on me. XD

Speaking of fanarts...

Just wanted to share some to celebrate my joining of the thread. Sorry if someone already posted these before... xD;

You're welcome, we want to make sure everyone feels nice and welcome around here. It is kinda funny how you're warming up to the idea of them now but I can't complain XD

The Nimbasa City episode was definitely a nice episode that showed them having a nice day together. I like episodes like those because there's not really anything deep, just everyone enjoying a nice day ^^ I love the fanart art that shows Ash, Iris and Dento together because they're so nice. I think it's funny that looking at those could increase your approval of Negai though XD

I've seen the fanart before but they're still cute ^^

Last edited:

Elision

Fall Apart.
Ouch, I just fell down stairs, though I'm laughing.

Speaking of fanarts...

I've seen the fan art before, but they're still really cute! ^.^

gohan5

Irisboy
Could I join this discussion? Pwease? I think Ash and Iris is totaly cute. ^.^

Could I join aswell as ^Bolt^ here? I also think they're cute.

Yes of course both of you can join, welcome to the NegaiShipping family TurboBolt and TurboBlaze ^^ It's always nice to welcome new faces and I hope you have a nice time here ^^

Elision

Fall Apart.
Dang, gohan beat me again. -_____________________-
I missed my own family...

Anyway, welcome to NegaiShipping Blaze and Bolt. Run while ya can.

gohan5

Irisboy
Dang, gohan beat me again. -_____________________-
I missed my own family...

Anyway, welcome to NegaiShipping Blaze and Bolt. Run while ya can.

Gotta be a little faster than that Pony :p
I figured they might have been part of your family though ^^

We love having new members to like Ash and Iris. Don't chase them away XD

Status
Not open for further replies.