• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Negaishipping Thread

NegaiShipping is the belief that Ash Ketchum and Iris belong in a romantic relationship, Currently, it is the main pairing of the Best Wishes series, along with WishfulShipping

¿And what happens if at the end of it all Ash and Iris end up being canon to everyone's surprise?

vondecayle

Have never seen anyone ship this two.

BlueDragonfangirl

Have never seen anyone ship this two.
People did, it was at the time Ash’s least popular female x lead pairing but it had it”s fair share few fans.

I saw more chemistry between them in Journey’s than I did BW.

Do I see it happening? Well, it’d definitely be a twist.

vondecayle

People did, it was at the time Ash’s least popular female x lead pairing but it had it”s fair share few fans.

I saw more chemistry between them in Journey’s than I did BW.

Do I see it happening? Well, it’d definitely be a twist.
I mean yeah, I’m sure some people out there did. In my opinion, they had barely any chemistry as friends, much less romantically.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Imagine how OP their kid will be if he/she inherited both of their battle prowess

Morax

King of heroes
There is so much potential in Ash and Iris getting together, potential for more mature storylines if they ever decide to make it canon. For example, there could be a BLM-themed storyline where Iris experiences discrimination from the officer Jenny's. Her and Ash could be riding bikes and a Jenny could stop her and ask if she owns it, while letting Ash cycle on without harassment. May, in her future role as a cop, could be woven into this story by taking a knee during the monthly Jenny police meeting, which would also create hardships for her. Ash's role in the story would be to finally own up to his Asian male privilege that he has been benefitting from for FAR too long.
Absolutely ****ing rekt the left in 13 paragraphs. Basado ultimato