• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Neighbors...

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
There are only two other houses around mine, both housing other family members.
My aunt, uncle, and cousin live across the road.
My cousin, well, he's got a drug addiction.
I've been robbed quite a bit, as have my grandparents, who live next door.
No lulz to be found here.
On a lighter side, my aunt hates for any other dog, be it one from my home, or my grandparents, to wander into her ward, though, it's fine for hers to enter one of our yards, and dig up everything, or do what it pleases. -_-'

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
O_O; How often does that happen?

not often, but sometimes they still manage to break through the barbed wires, the last one was a few months ago which took us from 11:00 pm to 02:00 am to find and catch, it rained that day so we could track her footprintrs more easely in the mud.

my last neighbors were this kid and her mum. they used to argue and bang on the walls all day and all night, i was awake at 3am (can't remember why) and they were shouting at each other. Plus when i went outside she used to watch me it's like yeah i'm not going to do a funny dance or anything to amuse you so close your window. my new neighbors play music pretty late at night but it's good music so i don't mind :p

Chowza

Cannibals are <3
During fall someone burns leaves in our neighborhood and it looks like a serious fire. A few times firemen follow shortly afterwards. This also happens ONCE EVERY FU*KING MONTH.

Once I conquer the world, they'll be the first people I sentence to death.

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
One of my neighbors is some dude with a girfriend that yell about finacial problems. When I used to let my dog go roam any where (We live in the country) he went into his feild of cows and he shot my poor little dog! He says he was just trying to scare him away, but I don't believe it. Dog's fine, by the way. My other neighbors used to be friends with us, until my dad bought a bus and put it outside (Once again we live in the country) and they sued us! They called it junk. But we won the trial SUCKARS!!!

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I only got one neighbour (And a school on the other side) and they are okay. A family of (I dunno 7?), they do play music and such but it doesn't bother me, sometimes I open my window (It faces thier house) and listen to the musice and even sing along. Like someone else who posted on here said I get jealous too when I hear them in the pool, but we have a hotub so I guess I shouldn't be lol. Their dogs do go off but so do ours so I am not gonna complain about that

Although our previous neighbours were awesome before they left, I knew since i dunni when I was born. I liked thier dog (A rottwiler, both of them were nice, The first one died so the second one was replaced), they were a French family too. We used to go over thier house and talk, pity they moved.

Dragom master Tryce

We seem to attract strange neighbors. For example, my last next door neighbor was an old lady.
Seems OK right, until you mess with her garden.
her other neighbor (on the other side of her house(fortunatly)) decided to move her fence, so she had more garden, so she attacked him with a spade & broke his arm. She's in prison now for GBH......

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
My neighbors give me nightmares. They're at least 75 and the man stands outside in his Speedo, and his wife sits around in her bikini. Not only that, but they do EVERYthing in these outfits. The man was sharpening his power tools in a Speedo. They even drive around in their car, on their bikes, walk their dog like that. I don't even go outside anymore.(That's a joke.)

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
I don't know much about either of my neighbors. As far as I know, none of the households really interact with each other around here. So I'm oblivious to whatever they do besides the occasional pool party in the awesome pool that they have.

I live in a really rural location, so the closest neighbor lives almost a mile away.

I have some freaky ones that I rarley ever see

Casimir

Good boy.
We have neighbors who have mentally handicap teens, both in high school, who play football right beside my house, where my room is. During the day I swear all you hear is a football hitting the side of your house.

That wasn't me trying to be funny either. It gets annoying, but you never want to do anything about it because you know they can't help it. D:

woot21

super noob
I think my neighbor tops everyones in this thread. She is crazy. Constantly muttering to herself, OCD about her parking space (has trouble parking in it, even when she can pull straight in (once spent 10 minutes parking when she could just pull straight in, then went inside for about 2 minutes, then left again)), hate my family for no reason, other than the fact that we exist. There are so many other little quirks and such about that make her just an absolute joy to live next to.

woot21 out dawgs

DragonScythe

I thought it would be somewhat, not really appropaite to put here but...

MY NEIGHBORS ACROSS THE STREET ARE HAVING OBSECNINGLY LOUD SEX, WE LIKE LIVE ON ONE OF NINE EXITS OT OUR TOWN THAT GETS 120,000 CARS THROUGH IT A DAY AND I CAN STILL HERE THEM.

Dear God the action above is only justifyable if you are a playmate or something. Ugh, get me an oxygen tank.

Wow. Seriously? That happened? I didn't know sex could get that loud. o_O I mean... THAT loud, really?

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I never really had problems with neighbors. Well when I was like 5 I had this really annoying old man who lived across from us who was just a big fat jerk! He chased my brothers around the apt. complex before. This one time when my aunt came to visit she spit on his bald head =). He was "sad" when we moved he had a "change of heart". My previous neighbors were pretty cool. They were a young couple good looking. They were nice and polite and talked to my parents. They had parties , but so did we so we can't argue. My current neighbors I'm somewhat friends with we go to the same school and her and my brother had a thing.

Mankanshoku Mako

Oh g*d, fun fun fun. Where do I start?

1 youst to have friendly neighbors that ALL(not kidding) moved away

2 my sisters dumb friends are ALWAYS comung to the door asking if my sister can play.
Leave us alone!!!

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
My neighbors give me nightmares. They're at least 75 and the man stands outside in his Speedo, and his wife sits around in her bikini. Not only that, but they do EVERYthing in these outfits. The man was sharpening his power tools in a Speedo. They even drive around in their car, on their bikes, walk their dog like that. I don't even go outside anymore.(That's a joke.)

oh that kind, believe me they are harmless, i bet 10 euro's that it's the type of older couple that visits those beaches where you must be naked,
it has something to do with having an adventurous life at an older age or something.

I have some freaky ones that I rarley ever see

what makes you think they are freaky Nightning, you barely see them.

Last edited:

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
On one side the house we have people who don't really speak english. They also have a cat they don't really take care of and it poops by our basement window.

Our other neighbors always come to our house to try to make us go to church, but we never answer the door.