• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

neji sprite

mudkip-max

<<The Best
hi im new to making sprites but i made my fav naruto character , neji

do u like it?

mudkip-max

<<The Best
because hes happy that hes been made into a sprite:)

You sprite looks really skinny.

He's right, this doesn't look liek Neji alot. also the bandages on his arm and leg shoudl be coloured a light tan, not completely white.

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
This looks nothing like Neji, it's completely out of character.

The pose is all wrong, he's smiling, and he's way too tall. You should also work on the ugly bandages you put on his leg...

Xinkc

Knight of Oblivion
it looks really thin...it might be Neji if he had liposuction 2 different times

Kyaku

. . .
The pose looks odd for somebody like Neji. I thought that was a girl at first. o_o;

The bandages look unshaded.

I'd have to agree. He looks like a girl, he's too skinny and HOLY @$&% he's smiling! It's a miracle! XD

TyphlosianFlame

Beginning Trainer
yea i agree Neji is like all sad and stuff because of his murdered father he has no reason to smile and the pose is all wrong maby you cuold make it to were he was making a hand sighn

ps-it would be cool if his eyes looked like he was using his byokugon

.Nemesis

I'm Not a Villian
Although I think it may be impossible to do, Neji has white eyes. It may be impossible to add them in.

TiagoGR

Rookie Spriter
Well, I never watched Naruto in my life, so I don't know this Neji guy. But let me saay that this sprite is very good, although I think you made it using a real one as a base. That's probably why he doesn't look like the real character (I'll take everybody's saying for this thing), because you sticked to the one sprite. But, anyway, you did a good work with the accessories and the hair. Good overall. To make it better, train at your shading skills.