• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Neko's Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddycoops

ninja of shadows
can i possibly get a banner
pokemon: grotle, charizard, dragonite, tyranitar, weavile and gyrados
background: dunno something interesting and cool
text: freddy's Ateam
oh and with lance as character rather than default player

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
Can I have some recolors?

Palette #-#17
Pokemon-Froslass

Palette #-#41
Pokemon-Froslass

Palette #-#45

Thanks!

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I just noticed my Licky!!! THANKS A LOT!!!! It's really cute.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Can I have a lick icon?
Pokemon: Shiny Charizard
Background: Black
please and thanks

Hey, this is first time here on Serebii.net since I was 7, and I'd like to celebrate by requesting a custom animated trainer sprite. I would like one of Double from Skullgirls, specifically her intro animation and one loop of her standing animation. You can see the animations in question here, from 1:56 to 2:01. The background should be transparent. I know this will be a lot of work since as the original has so many frames, but I'll wait as long as I need to, so take your time.

I look forward to an impressive result! Thanks in advance!

Can I ask for two request?
First I would like a xat avatar, pokemon: Togekiss, Text: Thal, size: 30x30, background: transparent
second I would like a team pose Trainer: Male player, Pokemon: Togekiss, samurott, druddigon, excadrill, throh, stoutland, background: tansparent
Thank you :p

Last edited:

Blackkyurem

Recolor:
Palette:41
Pokemon:Arceus

Recolor:
Pokemon:Emboar

Recolor:
Pokemon:Magikarp

ArceusKing

Can you make a pokemon that looks like a penguin (It's a water type, and evolves into a water dark).
A Pokemon that looks like a dog (fire that evolves into fire/ground).
A pokemon that looks a like a koala (grass into grass/ice).
If possible can you make then mystery dungeon sprites? if not, its okay.
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.