• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Neko's Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny_Wooper

Oh my goodness, everyone... I'm so sorry! I completely forgot about my sprite shop here! I promise though, I'll catch up on requests- even if takes me another month. (Or more.

I apologize for the delay. I've been terribly busy and this just hasn't crossed my mind until just recently...

D= Uh... to keep you all entertained... I shall post the last sprite I finished... back in November. >.<'

003i.png

Don't hate me! D=

EDIT/s:

Thank you i love it!

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Custom Trainer Please
Age range - 18-21
Appearance- Battler
if you can make a sprite that looks just like battler then i would be so eternally grateful :D and if you can have his mouth closed instead of open (his mouth is open in the picture) then i would greatly appreciate it :D

icyman300

lets go...
Banner

Pokemon: Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Mandibuzz, and Volcarona.
Background: Green, Purple, Gray, and reddish orange behind their respective pokemon
Text: Mythical Magesties
Size: Big enough to work well.
others: If its possible try to make all of them seem like equals rather then anyone pokemon standing out.
sorry if its difficult to make.....

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Sorry for the delays (as usual), but I've got them all done~!

Pikachu024.png
Pikachu009.png
Pikachu.png

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/WWWpeoples/Recolors/Pikachu024.png
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/WWWpeoples/Recolors/Pikachu009.png
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/WWWpeoples/Laokia/Marine/First Generation/Pikachu.png

ButterfreeHero.png

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/WWWpeoples/Banners/ButterfreeHero.png

MythicalMajesties.png

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/WWWpeoples/Banners/MythicalMajesties.png

EDIT

I know I took forever on this, but I finally found the time (and motivation) to put together one of those lick icons. I'm really sorry about how long I'm taking with these- they take me an average of two hours each and aren't exactly easy for me to do- and I do try to make the final results as good as I can. Thanks for your patience. I'll work on another lick icon this weekend if I've got the time.

Quilava.gif

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/WWWpeoples/Lick Icons/Quilava.gif

Last edited:

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
i thought you closed this down ages ago because i could not find it lol any luke on my togekiss lick icon yet lol

No, I won't close this down without completing unfinished requests first. xD

As for the Togekiss Lick icon, I'm REALLY sorry for all of the delays and such. Lick icons take a few hours for me to make since I actually sprite them as I would a scratch while most people kinda scribble them in.

I did re-organize my work list so that all the sprites I've got to make for the sites I work at and other request shops are in a mixed order so I don't neglect any particular thing. I do believe I'll get to your Togekiss Lick icon within the next week. ^_^ I'll probably livestream it as well. xD

Thanks for your patience!

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
No, I won't close this down without completing unfinished requests first. xD

As for the Togekiss Lick icon, I'm REALLY sorry for all of the delays and such. Lick icons take a few hours for me to make since I actually sprite them as I would a scratch while most people kinda scribble them in.

I did re-organize my work list so that all the sprites I've got to make for the sites I work at and other request shops are in a mixed order so I don't neglect any particular thing. I do believe I'll get to your Togekiss Lick icon within the next week. ^_^ I'll probably livestream it as well. xD

Thanks for your patience!

oh ok thanks and just notice i put luke instead of luck lol

Obsidian Helix

Silently waiting
Could you make a fakemon sprite? I've got my own version of it here:
Fakemon%200.png

But I'm not that happy with it. Could you give him some nice claws, a green omega symbol on his head, and add a darksmoke on his tail tip, kinda like Charmander's? Also if you could repose him kneeling with his right fist on the ground, that'd be great.

And if you could do a custom trainer with long black hair and a scar over his left eye, sorta buff, jeans and an open dark blue trenchcoat, with a grey shirt underneath.

Also a Trainer Card for him: name is Ajax; pokemon are the above fakemon (your finished version please), Staryu, Onix, Shiny Flygon, Quilava, Kabutops; all 8 johto badges as well as 8 empty slots.

Thanks heaps in advance!

Last edited:

PetuniaBubbles

Devoted Spriter
Whoa! Quite the request right there. xD

I'll accept it though- just be warned... I'm a bit backed up on work and requests right now. ^_^' And unfortunately, I got re-addicted to an anime series that I need to catch up on. (Hence the lack of spriting done in the last week.)

I won't have much free time until Friday- but I promise I'll get some request work done then. ^_^

PichuRox123

Pokedex Holder
Hello

Hello, I'm new to this and I was wondering if you could make me one of those rectangles with the sprites or tell me how. If YOU can do it I would like it to have a SoulSilver Hero, Spiky-Eared Pichu and Shinx on it and call it Team PichuRox!;486;

Metroid

Look at my post.
I want a trainer card style one
Name-Metroid
Friend code-0000-0000-0000
Team-Latios,Haxorus,Salamence,Infernape,Lucario,Scrafty
All badges
Trainer-
images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.