• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Neon Colluseum HELP!

smith

I really need some tips on the Neon Colluseum. I hate how every one starts using my hard trained pokemon. And i am stuck with their crap.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
Lol i got owned by my roserade, lucario infernape and salamence. and i got only my glaceon and 3 crap from them

*Picachu&Pichu*

<- I want my milky!
Time your presses so that you are a little less than half-way from the pokemon you want. Once you get the hang of it, you can get most of your best ones.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
yeah i realized that the second time i challenged it and ended having my 4 best lol

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Use Rental Pokemon. I know what you're thinking. "Oh my gosh you're crazy Wiimote!"

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
I tried using a team of stuff like Salamence, Flygon, Aerodactyl, and Gyarados, since they all have Earthquake but they're all immune to it. I did pretty well up until the last round (typical) where I got nothing but the crap Pokemon. I tried it again with the same team and won. It's still a ghey colosseum, though. They really should have dumbed down the AI so it wouldn't be so cheap.

super-empoleon

Hiel Honchkrow!
I hate the Roulette rule, but its not nearly as hard as Sunset. The AI is always smart and has knowledge of type advantages. Why cant they be as dumb as the DP AI...

strawberi

Janemazing!
I still dont get any of my own
all my dragons beat the crud
out of me so i tried using
legendaries but it still dosent work T-T

Point your wii-mote at the bottom part of the six o'clock section of the roulette. When your pogey is at 10 o'clock, shoot.

Ska Na Na

eccentric collector
After getting owned by my own snorlax numerous times, I decided to use rentals, and beat it on my first try.

Mon_Goose

Cyrus fangirl
Yeah, I beat it by putting in my level 1's that, when up to level 30, were about as good as the opponents' pokemon. I won the first time. Now that colloseum with the Lucario guy, however... *kept getting owned in battles of Sceptile, Luxio, Gabite, and Vigoroth VS Sceptile, Luxio, Gabite, and Vigoroth.