• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Neopets: The Rebel's Base

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
A quote from SP, who is in charge of the RPG:
My charris for those of you who were wondering:

Lilac- my main charri, you know her

Chaotic- Lilac's oldest sister, a Shadow Shoyru, about eighteen years of age, escapee from the Chia dungeons.

Heather- Lilac's Mother, a Starry shoyru, about fourty-two years of age, escappee from teh Chia dungeons.

Kira- A pink Kougra, spy for the Rebels, under the cover of being guard at the Chia's main castle.

Tolouse- an orange Ptrei who guards the Rebel Base by night.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?
As for myself, my characters are listed on the sign up page. My main reason for starting the cafe is because of apparent problems I see.
While I am certain that...*coughpsychicandmyuucough* some people may be much harsher than myself, I do not wish this RPG to be closed, or to die off, as many of SP's glorious works have.
The first problem I saw was a lack of good intro posts. Yes, I know mine was, way, way, way too long, but the content seemed vital for me. An intro post should, above all things, MENTION THE MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME AT LEAST ONCE. We can't always go back to read the sign-up for these things! :p Second of all, the intro post should tell us what the character is like as a person...er, pet. For example, Ky is very verbose, dominant, and hardy. Lilac is determined, brave, and loving. Simply telling what the character does is not what makes a good story. Lastly, people don't seem to be responding. That is okay for now, because we are starting school and our lives are hectic. In addition, our characters are spread all over the place... I think. (A few of those posts left me wondering where on Neopia your characters were!) Therefore, they may not interact yet. Even so, we must remember to reply often wnough to keep the RPG alive.
That is all I have to say. SP may explain the situation further, but my part as the beta wolf is done. See you down the mountain!- Torkie10

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Yeah... Torkie's so much better at starting these than me. I went to start it and serebii, well, did what it does usually, and lagged, plus I was doing a project, so I begged Torkie to start it. Merci to Torkie.

Well, yeah. If you know anyone that's in this, harass them a bit just so they post. Longer posts too please. ;)

Regards,
Charmed

EDIT: Hah, YES this went through!

Last edited:

Xtra

You will be missed:(
I should try harder with that. I'm better at getting straight to the point, rather than dragging a post out.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Well, here's what I did when i was asked the same thing:

1. I added more emotions to my posts, more thoughts of the character, I revealed their inner workings.

2. If that doesn't work, make your own action/ add a flashback or something.

That's my penny of thought. Oh yes, and Tolouse is painted Skunk, not orange. Darn braindeadness.

Xtra

Anyways, my characters (who will be introduced in flashbacks):

Furfront-My main character. A christmas Usul, plenty of battle experience in the battledome

Angel-Furfront's wife, painted rainbow. Died in the Chia's attack on Neopian Central.

Lyric-His baby daughter. Also died in the attack on Neopian Central

Sunshine-Striped Kacheek, and Furfront's younger sister. Believed to be killed by the Chias.

Poogle_Six-Yellow Poogle, Furfront and Sunshine's youngest sister. Believed to be killed by the Chias.

Chiizoneo:The youngest of the four, and Furfront's brother. Believed to be killed by the Chias.

Xtra-Furfront's former owner. His fate is unknown.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Oh dear. XD Do you want the long version or the short version for my characters, or is everyone content with my signup? :eek: Oh, and I have a question for SP. My two characters may seem a handful to other people, but the truth is that a very large portion of the story is not being told. Diamond, for example, is currently heading with Tiger and Yuri to the are where their ship was last, hoping to steal a new ship. Ray finds the lab ray again and is zapped into an invisible kacheek, and goes under cover. However, if I were to split them off when the time would come, I would have about five "sections" to keep up with, and as I understand, that could be very confusing for some people.

Xtra

The only character I really have is Furfront. The others are restricted to flashbacks, though I may find a way to have them in other places...

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Flareon Tamer, please try not to post more than once. Also, it might help if you proofread before you post so that spelling errors and incorrect placement of words can be fixed.

flareon tamer

Shiny hunter
My computer was acting up that night. But I deleated the extra post and as well edited that post.

Xtra

Anyone planning to post in the RP sometime soon?