• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Neopets

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Also Neopets wouldn't really get in trouble but it brings in the question on how to handle virtual goods. Are they returnable?

Only in that very special before mentioned case where someone other then the account owner, like a child, buys Neocash through a credit card or Paypal. In that case you can fill out a form and hope they report back to you in a timely matter. Otherwise they won't refund Neocash or items bought with Neocash. The Neocash redeemed from cards probably isn't returnable regardless of how it's paid for.

Same applies for Premium. If you cancel you have to call them and make absolutely sure that they canceled your service or they'll keep billing you. They'll even keep billing you after they freeze you.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I play! :) I don't adopt pound pets, mostly because I got the account when I was young and didn't know about the pound, so I made all my own pets! XD

~riolulu

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
Bah... I have/had an 8+ year account and surprisingly it hasn't been deleted. Ufortunately, right before I quit playing I got sucked into that anti-identity left thing where you change your password once a week in case it gets stolen, so yeah there's no hope in me remembering what THAT was, considering the last time I logged in was over 6 years ago ;P I tried to bug the tech guys for the password but they said it had no email on it so sorry they can't and won't ever be able to give me one.

So I said yeah yeah, I never want to waste time here again anyway. EVER AGAIN. Nuh-uh, not going back. They my lil cousin and bro got together to drag me back in. e_e So I made 2 new accounts and started dominating everything at once for like a month... then got bored again. :p Its crazy addicting but myeh, I only obbsess over things for about a month before moving on.

Seriously tho! Site is sooo messed up now! LOLZ they deleted my first pet and gave me an official warning literally 3 seconds after I'd made it. o_O All because I named the llama thing 'Deviantard' after their llama insanity on DA. And it was next to impossible for me to say ANYTHING to my cousin through Neomailz... Like every third word was edited out or halted. WTF

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
My friends gave me terrible reveiws on this game is it? is it any good? I went on the website once..i didnt like the layout and therefore i left :p i agree that wasnt professional of me.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Never played Neopets. But i used to get to their sites for information on the pets, news, browsing the media stuff like wallpapers, destop icons and such.

porygonfan

Never played Neopets. But i used to get to their sites for information on the pets, news, browsing the media stuff like wallpapers, destop icons and such.

If you went on that much, sounds like you would enjoy playing Neopets.