• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NeoQuest III (LSU are accepted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Aiiro
Meridell Market

Illusen and I wasted no time in departing on our mission--but before departing tp the Meridell Wilds, where Rufus had supposedly fled, we decided to stop in the marketplace for supplies.

The market was bustling with activity, as usual. The vendors were either calling for visitors to come see their wares, or haggling with a customer for an item. In addition to the various shops and stalls, there were some entertainers too: a minstrel singing of the exploits of Rohane for some children, some jesters cartwheeling in the square, and a small band in the tavern.

I turned to Illusen. "What do you suggest we buy for our trip into the wilds, my lady?"

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
Illusen shrugged. "Perhaps that staff over there would be to your liking. Sturdy oak is good for spellcasting."

A vender caught her eye. The merchant was a yellow Bori. He grinned and beckoned the two to him. "Here," he began. "Are very fine potions. Good for healing. I also have food for sale."

Illusen looked over the merchant's wares. "Basic potions," she snorted. "I could make better things. However, what's this?" A red liquid in a vile caught her eye. The faerie made a grab for it.

"Essence of Poppy. Hmm. I'll take two bottles." The merchant nodded. "That'd be fifteen gold pieces." Illusen handed the Bori his money and the essence was safe in her bag.

Suddenly, a pirate Kougra motioned the two females toward him. Lady Aiiro glanced at Illusen and the faerie shrugged. They went to him carefully. "Arggh, thank ye for listenin'. Aye. I have a tip for ye if ye be listenin' to old Clage. You see, I saw a Yurble with a sack head for the docks. So did I. Yale I believe he is being called. Teh sack was movin'."

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Aiiro
Meridell Market

I listened as Clage, an old pirate that often traded stories of the sea with other sailors, relayed to us an interesting tip: He had seen a Yurble head for the dock with a sack that had moving contents--maybe Rufus was inside.

After buying a study oak staff and a cotton rainbow robe for me, Illusen and I headed for the wharf, hoping that one of the sailors had seen the Yurble that Clage has told us about.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
The docks had a fishy smell to them, no wonder. Aiiro and Illusen soon found a sailor who would answer his questions. It was a pirate Bruce. "Argh. So I did see Yale. Aye. He went aboard teh "Golden Peophin". That ship over thar. The capt'n of her be the Great Phillipe. Perhaps ye heard of him. Once was the Royal Navy Leader. Aye."

Illusen pondered this for a minute. The ship which the Bruce had pointed to was sailing away. The Peophin looked very regal, a true royal ship. Phillipe himself was a famous sailor but when the trouble began, he turned traitor. Or so said the rumors. "What was in the sack?" The Bruce shrugged.

"Methinks a lassie. Yale reffered to his cargo as the "lady". Aye."

Status
Not open for further replies.