• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NeoQuest III (LSU are accepted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
Meg
Banquet Hall

Glancing around the hall, Meg decided that she needed a seat. Or a place to stand, there was one next to two Pets holding staffs. One of them was an Aisha the other a Kougra. Meg had lost sight of the purple Eyrie she was traveling with so she went over to the two Pets.

“...But I don’t know where I came from.” The Kougra said that. It was time to say something.

“Well, can Ah sit with y’all? That’s mighty kind, if Ah don’t say meself. Meh name’s Meg and Ah’m from east of here. Lived on a farm,” Meg said quickly in her natural drawl. The two other two Pets glanced at each other. Meg was indeed a strange Gelert.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
"Hello Meg,I'm Banna,The Loner!"

Banna perked up a bit.

"Did you come here for the same reason?"

He added.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I raised an eyebrow at the Gelert that had approached us. Judging from the heavy drawl in her voice, she was one of the farm folk. Granted, I had visted several farmers, and found even their drawls charming. One thing was certain: They sure knew how to make a grand feast from what little they owned.

"Come...there's a place for you" I assured the Gelert.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
"I almost forgot,this is my staff,I don't know where or when I got it,but it's been very loyal to me..."

Banna said,another image flashed into his mind,this time it was the young kougra,shrouded in some green mist,and the figure on what looked like protecting it,he noticed that it was a transparent shadow kougra.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
"Ah understand, Ah think," Meg replied and sat down. "All Ah got is meh whittling knife and a packet of meh Pa's prizewinin' marrow seeds. Ya know what E'm talkin' about?"

She pulled out the packet of marrow seeds to show them.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
"Poison? Ah don't like the sound of that. Nah I don't. Have y'all heard of meh Ma's famous bread?"

Blank looks from her companions. Meg stretched and produced a loaf of plain bread. Taking her knife, she cut a sliver for herself.

"Y'all want a piece?"

E

~Espeon Arianna~

~Viya, Banquet Hall~
Viya was lost. Hopelessly lost.
Well, she would be soon, anyway. She had managed to find the banquet hall.
She spotted an area where there were fewer pets and headed in that direction.
There were a few pets there though. One was a white Kougra, another a blue Gelert. The third, though, was a blue Aisha wearing a many-colored robe.
A Rainbow Mage!
Wait. How could she know that? She scouted her memory, but whatever lesson had taught her that had faded again.
Oh, well. She'd think about it later.
Approaching the table, she spoke quietly but clearly, her voice void of any accent.
"Pardon me, but... May I join you?"

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"Sure...the more, the merrier." I replied as I made a space for the newcomer to sit down.

"As you can guess, I teach at the mage's academy...Rainbow Mages like me teach the first year students the basic spells, and how the different elementals interact with each other."

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
"Mages? Elementals? What have ya been doin'? Hangin' out with scholars? Meh Ma said that only scholars know such things, she did!" Meg cried, scratching her head.

Suddenly, a blue Nimmo was seen across the hall. Sneaking around, Meg thought that wasn't good. "Ah do say, who's that Nimmo!"

E

~Espeon Arianna~

Viya nodded to the Aisha.
"I know," she replied, still quiet.
"...that Nimmo?" the Gelert was saying.
Nimmo? That sounded familiar... She glanced at him, and had to work to avoid panic.
Calm down. Even if it is him, he never saw you, or he would have said something. Besides, what is there to be afraid of?
She knew the answer. The few words she'd heard him say had not been reassuring.
"I do not know," she told the Gelert.
"I am Viya, what are your names?"

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"I am Aiiro." I replied. "and you needn't be afraid on that Nimmo there...that's only the king's court wizard."

Alilatias

Simple Bard
OOC: Sorry for not posting earlier. It looks like this RPG started while I was gone on my 4 day trip. Oh, and wait, is that purple Eyrie that Meg leaned on Serenade? Because it looks like that's the situation.

~Serenade, On the Road to Meridell~

Serenade was a Purple Eyrie, and she carried with her a bag full of items, an old straw hat, a Brown Traveling Tunic, and a bow. Her history is pretty much unknown to others, yet sometimes, she ends up acting a bit strangely at times.

Anyways, so she wearily walked on the road to Meridell... Or at least what she thought was the road to Meridell. She heard that there was trouble brewing along these lands, and she decided that she wanted to help out, due to the fact that she dosen't want anyone else to suffer the same fate that she had several years ago, even though this was an entirely different matter.

Just thinking about what happened on her native island made her burst into tears. She ended up crying along the rugged and bumpy road, and eventually, she reached... A house...

As soon as she walked up to the house, the house dissapeared.

"Figures..." She thought while she began sobbing a bit more. She then thought about this even more. "That house looked exactly like my house back at the island village..."

Another hour passed as the clouds drifted lazily in the blue skies. By now, she had stopped sobbing, and the winds blew gently, but the winds were forceful enough to send dust flying into the air. Eventually, she couldn't see much in front of her, so she was about to fly into the blue sky as to find out where she was... Or at least get a better idea of where she's heading. She spread her wings...

...Until a young Gelert began leaning on her, and eventually, she collasped as the heavier Gelert made her fall. She then looked up at the Gelert, who she thought was choking due to the dirt, even though she couldn't really tell due to the clouds of light brown dust blowing around the area.

After a small conversation, she continued on with the Gelert, and as she reached the castle gates, she began sobbing slightly, seeing as the castle sort of looked like the same MOUNTAIN that ERUPTED and BURIED THE ENTIRE VILLAGE THAT SHE LIVED IN!!!

Serenade then knew that she had to toughen up, since she looked around at the Gelert and the guards at the castle gates, who were blankly staring at her with an expression that said, "What's she crying about?"

She was still sobbing by the time that she got around to talking to the guards.

"He... Hello... I'm... One of the recruits... My name... Is Serenade..."

By then, she had stopped sobbing. She wiped her tears as she began to speak once more, in a really sad tone.

"This young Gelert here is also one of the recruits..."

She just then came up with a thought. As the guards were doing their usual routines, she asked this...

"Hey... I never got your name. My name's Serenade. What's your name?"

Last edited:

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
"Meh name is Meg and Ah don't like that wizard fellow. Ah suggest we follow him! Who knows wot mischief he'd get into!" Meg said. The newcomer, Viya obivously had the same thoughts.

The Gelert got up hurridly. "Ah am goin' after him. Y'all can come with meh if ya want."

With that, Meg followed behind the Nimmo down a side passage. She didn't check if her companions followed or not. Vaguely she remembered what happened when she came into the castle with the Eyrie.

~~
"Meh name is Meg," she had say when her companion asked her name. The Eyrie had nodded as they entered. Just a few moments afterwards however, they got seperated in the crowd.

Last edited:

Alilatias

Simple Bard
~Serenade, Inside the Castle (I think)~

As the guards opened the gates, Serenade said, "So your name is Meg, huh? That's-"

Serenade was cut off as she heard a loud CLUNK, signifying that the gates had fully opened. She entered the gates along with Meg...

...Just to find that there was a large crowd inside the bright and shining castle interior. "This must be all of the other recruits." She said. She continued walking through the crowd, and eventually, she noticed that she couldn't hear Meg's voice anymore.

That's when she turned around and saw that Meg was gone. She began worrying, and thought that if she flew, she could find Meg. However... What if she's not allowed to fly within the castle?

All of a sudden, she saw someone else with a robe run past her. Serenade immeadiately assumed that the person was a wizard of some sort. To her, the wizard seemed REALLY suspicious, as if that person was planning to do something big really soon, since the wizard seemed to be trying to avoid being seen.

Serenade watched as the wizard slipped through the crowd and entered a nearby side passage. She then pondered...

"Should I go in there or not...? Let's see... I'll just go ennie... meenie... miney..."

She eventually got through with that phrase, and decided that she should follow the wizard. At the same time, she saw Meg... FOLLOWING a Nimmo whom she didn't know! She knew that she had to follow the wizard now!

She grabbed her bow, and made a mad dash to the side passage. The other nearby people around her stared at her for a second, and eventually went back into their own routines.

Serenade eventually made it into the side passage, just to find that Meg and that Nimmo had just turned a corner. She quickly followed and caught up to the others as they were chasing the wizard. She then eventually realized that the Nimmo was one of Meg's friends.

"I wonder what that wizard's up to?" She thought as the three continued silently following the wizard.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
OOC: The wizard was a blue Nimmo, but I'll say that you found red Nimmo instead.
BIC:

"Ah don't know," Meg said. The third memember of the little party was a red Nimmo. "Whatcha think, Nike?"

Nike shrugged. "I think that's Rahon. He's always sneaking about. That's the magician way, you know," the red Nimmo said. Serenade didn't look impressed.

"Where is his lair?" she asked. Nike shrugged.

"The dungeon."

Alilatias

Simple Bard
OOC: Wait, one thing: Is anyone allowed to have more than 1 character? I'm planning on introducing another character, but not until the RPG has advanced with the plot even further, or else it wouldn't work out for both of my characters. If it's allowed, then I'll go post in the sign-up thread once more with the description of the character.

Also, what is Earth effective against? It dosen't seem to be effective against anything. Mabye Earth should be effective against Water when it's not ice.

~Serenade, Side Passage inside the Castle~

Serenade had caught up to Meg and a Red Nimmo, whose name was Nike.

After a short conversation, she slowly muttered the words that Nike had just said. "The... Dungeon...?"

That's when Serenade noticed that the wizard was a Blue Nimmo. She had just learned that the Nimmo was named Rahon. Just why did the name remind her of someone?

She shrugged off the horrible feeling that she had concerning Rahon as the whole group continued following Rahon down the side passage...

Last edited:
E

~Espeon Arianna~

~Viya, In the Castle~
Am I that obvious? Viya thought, nodding slightly to Aiiro.
Then she followed Meg, gliding in near-silence.
So, the magician's name was Rahon, eh?
"There's something else," she whispered. Somehow it seemed necessary to be quiet here. "I've seen him before."
A few of the Pets stared. Viya continued regardless.
"He was in some sort of side passage, talking to a black Hissi. I only heard his last few words, but he said something like 'into a Slorg'. It sounded like a threat."

Status
Not open for further replies.