• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NeoQuest III (LSU are accepted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
OOC: I'll think about it. And if you can keep up with two characters fine. I'm playing a lot of characters! Exe: Rahon, Lupine, Meg, Nike, ect..
BIC:

Meg
Hallway

Nike had told Serenade what he knew about the wizard. The Nimmo, after all was a stable boy at the castle and knew some gossip. Meg shook her head and continued following the wizard.

Soon they came upon a passageway with stairs going down. Glancing at each other, all three descended to the dark and dank dungeons below.

E

~Espeon Arianna~

A staircase, leading down into the darkness? How appropriately and yet how obviously foreboding.
Viya glided down after Meg.
"What is your name?" she whispered to the Eyrie.
"Serenade."
"I am Viya."
As she glided, she began to compose a riddle in her mind.
Deep into the dungeons dark,
A secret lies within.
To the words of a red Nimmo hark...

No, something wasn't quite right. The cadence? No, that was fine. The rhyming? No, that wasn't it either...
What was wrong with her riddle?

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
Rahon
Dungeon

He had the feeling that someone was following him. Rahon had that feeling numerous times the last few moments but he never turned around once.

Rahon needed to get to his lair, Fyora needed to be contacted. The plan had been a sucsess. All the young Pets had heeded his call.

Alilatias

Simple Bard
OOC: I've created the bio for Forte, Serenade's brother. I've posted his bio at the Sign-up thread already.

~Serenade, Dark Staircase~

As Serenade slowly walked down into the dark and gloomy staircase, she noticed another person with the group. After a bit of talking, she noticed that the person was a Blue Shoyru, and that her name was Viya.

After walking with the group a bit more, she noticed that Viya was trying to create a poem out of all of this.

"Deep into the dungeons dark,
A secret lies within.
To the words of a red Nimmo hark..."

Serenade thought, "That poem reminds me of what happened to my village... Except it means something else. Anyways, now isn't the time to think about that and cry..."

She slowly raised her bow and arrow and slowly went ahead of the group. She was scared of the gloomy darkness, and she wasn't about to let the same thing that happened to her family happen to her new friends!

Last edited:

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
Meg
Dark Staircase

The Shoryu Viya was trying to make a poem, Meg didn't pay it any heed. She had no head for such things, that was sure alright. That Nimmo Rahon, that was a troublemaker she was sure of it.

When she caught him, Meg was planning to poke him with her whittling knife. Thats wot she would do, alright!

Soon they saw the dim light of a torch. They had made it to the dugneon. Rahon had entered a room. That must be his lair.

Alilatias

Simple Bard
~Serenade, Dark Staircase~

"A door... What could be behind it?" were Serenade's first words upon finding the door. She slowly lowered her bow and arrow, and began looking at the rest of the group.

"What should we do? Should we just barge in?"

She looked at the group for answers, then she slowly raised her bow and arrow once more and aimed it at the door.

"Well, I can't be the one that opens the door! If something comes out, I'll shoot it if it looks like a monster! Just like..." Her voice then slowly trailed off as the flickering lights of the nearby torch continued lighting up the rusty, old, and mysterious door.

E

~Espeon Arianna~

((OOC: Umm... What happened to in her mind? Oh well, time for ad-libbing...))
BIC
~Viya, The Dark Staircase~
Oh, no! She'd been composing the riddle out loud! They'd heard!
Yet they seemed to be ignoring it...
The wizard Rahon had entered another room.
Something was wrong, Viya knew it.
Serenade wanted to know what to do. For that matter, so did Viya.
Maybe they should enter the room...
But there was something wrong there, something very wrong...
Viya pulled her unstrung bow out of her quiver and strung it. She didn't like shooting at living things, but if she had to, she would.
She hovered above the other Pets, the feeling of unease growing within her, uncertain of what to do...

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Banna
Dark Staircase

"Hmm...this door looks familiar..."

Banna wispered,trying not to make lots of noise.
The images were still inside his head,this time of a small group of pepole being blinded by a light,the young Kougra was being protected by what looked like a Shadow Kougra.

"Should we open the door just a tiny bit to see what he's doing?"

Banna asked in suspition.

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
OOC: Gamma, Banna didn't come along. But I'll improvise..
BIC:

Meg hadn't noticed that Banna followed them down there until he spoke up. Aiiro might be behind them too. She didn't know. But two voices came from behind the door. One male, one female.

"My Queen, I have done what you asked," said the male voice.

"I see. Have you given Lupine the potion?" the female voice asked.

"Yes. He will be as mad as Balthazar before nightfall tomorrow. It will be easy to make him join you then, O Mighty Fyora, Queen of the Faeries," the male voice replied.

Fyora? That name was familar. But that means.. Rahon was trying to help someone take over Meridell!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"That's nothing, I have four levels of ice spells--Ice being the weakest, and Blizzaga the strongest." I replied. "But frankly, why are you guys so suspicious of the court wizard? I know Rahon wouldn't hurrt a Mootix."

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"Listen guys..." I sighed. "The Faerie Queen only does those awful things people say she does IF, and only if, you get on her bad side...otherwise, she's kind to those she favors...this may be a stretch, but do you suppose that His Majesty is worried about getting on Lady Fyora's bad side?

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
Meg snorted again. "That's wot ya say, but Ah don't believe it. Potion? Balthazar? Ah know wot I heard! Fyora is evil, Ah say!"

The two voices started up again. They had been talking but everyone was ignoring them until now.

"Forgive me, My Lady. But why do you wish to have revenge on Merridell?" asked the voice of Rahon.

"Rohane. And that white Lupe. They always save Faerieland, don't they? They always come from Merridell too. I wish to show them that we faeries can fight back!" snapped Fyora's voice.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I swallowed hard. His Majesty was DEFINITELY on Fyora's bad side...

I had learned that his father had saved Neopia before....then some years later, a companion of his, Rohane, had saved Neopia again...but what exactly had His Majesty done to get on Fyora's bad side?

Alilatias

Simple Bard
~Serenade, Behind the door~

Serenade eventually lowered her bow and arrows calmly and slowly walked up to the door, placed her ear against the door, and was trying to listen to the conversation. Although the door's lock had been picked off, she still didn't want to open the door, but instead, find out what was happening.

And all the while, someone else had arrived with the group. Did EVERYONE notice the group in the side passage?

"My Queen, I have done what you asked,"

Serenade muttered slowly. "Wait... The Queen?"

"I see. Have you given Lupine the potion?"
"Yes. He will be as mad as Balthazar before nightfall tomorrow. It will be easy to make him join you then, O Mighty Fyora, Queen of the Faeries,"

Serenade then took to thinking. "FYORA?!? Why is she involved?! And what did he mean by Lupine being as mad as Balthazar?"

While everyone else in the group was having a quiet conversation, she continued listening without speaking a word.

"Forgive me, My Lady. But why do you wish to have revenge on Merridell?"
"Rohane. And that white Lupe. They always save Faerieland, don't they? They always come from Merridell too. I wish to show them that we faeries can fight back!"

Serenade began thinking once more. "Why couldn't Fyora just show her power by some other means? Taking over Meridell probably wouldn't prove anything, and Faerieland might instigate a full war with the other nations! Fyora in her right mind would NEVER do such a thing! Mabye she's being controlled by Rahon... But Fyora's too powerful for a wizard like that!"

"So wot do we do? Warn the king? Get help? Wot? Ah'm lost," whined Meg.

Serenade then looked back at the group, which was still bickering over the situation, and began to speak quietly to the whole group.

"Well, arguing here won't help. If we warn the king, he would have probably gone completely 'crazy' by the time we get to him, and we'd have to deal with him along with the other two. If we barge in, Rahon and Fyora will know that we're onto them! In fact, they may already know that we're here! We have no choice if they know we're here! Fyora and Rahon may be powerful, but there are many of us here!"

She then began counting everyone in the group. "One... Two... Three... Four... and Five... Someone new is here... And there might be others following us as well." she said as she pointed to Banna.

Serenade then turned around again, took several steps back, picked up her bow and arrows, and aimed them at the door once again.

"So... Who's going to open the door?"

---------

EDIT: Bleh, I might as well start Forte's adventure.

~Forte, on the Road to Meridell~

It was 3 years since Forte, the Black Eyrie with the white stripe going down both of his wings with a brown tunic and a sword in hand, had last seen his sister. He was a bit sad since he knew that his sister, Serenade, probably thinks that he was dead. Who wouldn't think that he died when that volcano near the village erupted as Forte told her sister and parents to flee as he was trapped?

Knowing that Serenade might still be alive made him a bit happier, but he was a bit afraid to find her... What if she died afterwards, just like his parents?

About a week ago, he had heard that the King of Meridell needed some type of help, and was now recruting. If Serenade was alive, then she would most likely come and help out.

"The Castle..." he thought. "I might meet my sister there after being seperated for more than three years..." he said in a happy tone.

As he continued walking along the path that he believed lead to the castle, the sun shone on him brightly. It was partially cloudly earlier, but since there were no clouds to shield the light and warmth of the sun, he was slowly becoming roasted out in the middle of nowhere. His black color made it even tougher for him, as the color black absorbs more heat and energy given off by the sun.

Forte slowly made his way to a nearby tree, and sat there until he cooled off. By then, clouds had appeared, and soon, it began to rain.

"Darn it. I wanted clouds to come and shield me from the sun, but I DIDN'T want it to rain!" he yelled in a really angry tone!

He just sighed after that, and he eventually got up and walked along the road once more, away from the protection of the tree.

One more hour had passed, and the clouds were nothing more than fluffy cotton drifting in the sky. The rain had stopped, and the clouds were completely scattered again, with the sun shining it's golden splendor on the land at times. However... Forte was completely soaked with rainwater.

Forte began to lose all hope of ever finding the castle, but then... He saw something in the horizon.

"I hope this is the castle." he thought as he began running towards the object in the distance. Eventually, he reached the castle gates, but was very exhausted, and the fact that his fur was dripping with water was even worse. He then saw the guards.

"Hello... My name... Is Forte... I wish to... Help Meridell... And have you seen... A Purple Eyrie... Pass by here...?"

He was still panting with exaustion by the time he was done talking, and waited for a response from the guards.

Last edited:

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I was shocked! Rahon, going against his own king?

I noticed that he was about to slip a sort of insanity potion in His Majesty's drink...if I froze him, the potion flask would shatter, saving the king for a little while at the very least.

I calmly focused some Water energy in my paws. "Freezing wind, speak of forgotten truths! Blizzara!"

Rahon was totally unprepared for my attack, and no sooner had the ice attack frozen him, did the flask with the insanity potion fall to the floor, shattering into a zillion pieces.

The king was safe...for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.